Chapter 47: Restart

The Cullens:

Demetri had returned downstairs from Carlisle's office. Everyone was waiting for an update. "Underweight, malnourished, and bruising. He isn't letting go of Felix either. Poor kid actually thought us saving him was just another dream."

Charlie had to excuse himself. He went out onto the balcony and cried. His poor grandson had been hurt so badly. He had to keep telling himself that he won't remember it, though. He will be okay soon enough.

He was about to go back inside when he felt a small body hug him from behind. He turned around to see Holly.

"How bad is he?" She whispered.

"Bad enough. He is gonna be ok, though. Once he takes that potion, he won't remember any of this and will have a better life." Charlie pet her head.

Holly looked into her uncles eyes. "I am gonna go see him and Felix now. I have these files I need you to go through. Different families looking to adopt a baby girl. You are her father, unfortunately. You chose the family she goes to. She is "sleeping" at the hospital right now. We are discharging her tonight and will finish her rebirth."

Charlie looked at the files in his hand and back up to Holly. "Do you really think she can turn out better?"

"I don't know. Talk it over with Alice. She is a seer. She may have better insight."

Holly had run upstairs to Carlisle's office and knocked on the door very lightly. "Come in," She heard Felix say.

She opened the door to see a beautiful little boy in his arms. "This is my wife Holly. Remember I told you about her?"

Holly's eyes bugged. Wife??? However, she realized it was the easiest way to describe their relationship and would be married sooner rather than later anyway.

"Hi." The little boy said.

"Hi there. What's your name?" She asked.

"I no have one. The mean lady called me dog." He whispered.

Holly was seeing red, but she couldn't show it. "Well, we will have to figure one out for you. Now I want to ask you something. How would you feel about forgetting that happened to you? You wouldn't remember the pain and start your life happy with loving parents."

"I like that." He smiled.

Holly handed him the vial and said, "We will be here when you wake up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Renesmee was talking to Edward and Charlie in the living room. "I want to get to know my brother. He may not understand, but we are blood."

"Ness, you won't be blood for long. Amara is adopting you, and Holly is adopting your brother. I'm sure you can be close cousins in the future and maybe later on when he is old enough you can explain his and yours past." Edward told his daughter.

"I just can't believe that woman was my mother. Dad, I thought she was awful to me, but it could have been so much worse. I wish they wouldn't rebirth her. I wish they would just kill her."

"Well, you may get your wish. Holly gave me the idea of asking Alice to look into many different paths for Bella. Every family I choose, she still ends up the same. It may just be better to.....end her." Charlie looked at Edward.

"The only question is how do we go about doing it." Renesmee said with no emotion in her voice.

Just as Edward was about to say something, they heard a newborn cry come from Carlisle's office.

Renesmee's head snapped towards the stairs. "Is that.....him?"

Charlie hugged his granddaughter. "Yes, but be happy. He is going to he so loved. Like how we ALL love you."

Holly and Felix came walking downstairs together. Holly carrying a newborn infant and Felix tucking his arm around her waist. "Everyone, come welcome, Miles Charles Volturi."

Everyone was smiling while looking at the newborn. He didn't look anything like Bella now that the blood adoption had taken place.

"Renesmee. I know that you are upset at not getting to know him as your brother. So Felix and I decided that instead of just a cousin role in his life, you and Jacob would be his godparents. Do you want to hold him?"

Renesmee crying nodded vigorously. "Hi buddy. I love you so much. I'm so happy I will be part of your life."

His little witch (Sam Uley story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara