Chapter 3: Cheater

The shifters had left the clearing before Albus arrived. So when Sam heard Jacob him to return, he was surprised he was needed so soon.

"Jacob, what is it? What is going on? Did the Volturi change their mind?" Sam questioned

"No. The Volturi didn't change their mind. After you all left, a man showed up. He claims to be a wizard and apparently Edward's old professor. Meaning Edward was one, too." Jacob stated.

"A wizard? Maybe that is why he has a stronger gift. Now I have a feeling this professor wouldn't show up without a reason." Sam said

"He brought with him a girl that is in a coma. She is Edward's biological sister. She was tortured during their magical war."

"Is she a vampire too? Edward is from 1918." Sam was now interested

Jacob tells Sam the whole story he heard from Dumbledore about Cedric Diggory and Lily saving him. Sam's eye bugged out of his head. How did a 13 year old year have so much courage?
"Jacob, what is it you need from me?" Sam finally asked

"They believe they might have a way to wake her up. Do you know the story Sleeping Beauty?" Jacob chuckled.

"Yeah.....don't tell me she needs true loves kiss? That stuff is made up. And I still don't understand how that pertains to me." He says

"Dumbledore did a locator spell. He was able to locate her soul mate to La Push. Around your house, Sam. It has to be you or one of the guys. We just need you and them to ahhh...pucker up." He said, rubbing his neck

"Oh, course, it would be one of the guys, Jacob. I have Emily. She is my imprint. I will ask the guys, but I can't force them. But knowing them, they wouldn't pass the opportunity to kiss a girl. How old is she now?" Sam not wanted to make this awkward.

"Edward said she is 19. Almost 20. He is a wreck. I have never seen him so messed up. I actually feel bad for him. Even Nessie is sad about her aunt." Jacob said.

"I'll be in touch, Jacob." Sam says as he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam returns home. Before he walks in, he hears moaning. Emily wouldn't do that! She is his imprint.

Sam slams the door open to see Emily naked on their table with 2 guys grouping her.

"Emily! How could you! You are supposed to be my soul mate. My imprint." Sam says like his heart breaks.

"Oh please, Sam, I don't want you. You have nothing to offer me. You have no money and look at this stupid house. It isn't my lifestyle. I will be out by tonight with my new boys." Emily said

Sam felt his heart break, but his inner wolf called out. "I told you, Sam, she is NOT our imprint. I know you wanted her to be, but we have our imprint out there waiting for us." Sam had to believe that.

Emily never said good morning, held his hand, or made him feel loved. Even the pack hated her, and 2 members were Emily's cousins.
"You're right, Emily. You will be gone by tonight, or I will throw all your stuff away." Sam walked out.

Sam had to call the pack and tell them about the new mystery girl. Sam's howls and waits for them to show.