Chapter 52: It's over?

With Bella finally gone and all the drama she was bringing with her, Lily was making a huge "Thanksgiving" like dinner.

"Come on, dad. Stay for dinner with all of us." She was trying to convince Severus who had declined.

"For the last time, Lily, I can not." He said.

"But, why is that?" Draco asked.

Severus was getting the third degree from his own children.

"*sigh* Look, I have....a date."

Mia spit out her water. "Daddy, say what?!"

Cassie, who was now in on the conversation. "Since when?! You don't date!"

"Just because I haven't in the past doesn't mean I'm against the idea. I just happen to have standards." Severus said.

"Do we know her?" Lily asked.

Severus closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. "Yes... you do."

"Who it is!?" They all yelled.

Severus looked at Mia and Draco. "It's.... Sue Clearwater."

Everyone was silent for a moment until Mia spoke up.

"Why are you so hesitant about it, Daddy? Love is love. It won't make anything awkward."

He smiled and hugged her close, and all of his kids joined in.

"Yeah, we are all happy for you, dad." Lily said.

"We sure are." Said Draco

"Poor lady. Hope she knows the crazy family she is walking into." Cassie laughed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Cullens

Holly was rocking Miles while talking to her newfound dads.

"When should we leave for Italy?" Charlie asked Marcus.

"Whenever you are ready, Mi Amore."

Holly smirked at the lovely dovey couple. "Well, Felix and I will be departing later today. We need to set up a nursery."

Charlie looked at the baby and nodded.

"Why don't you go see Grandpa Marcus." She handed him the baby, giving him the hint of wanting to talk to Charlie alone.

After Marcus walked out of the room, Holly sat next to Charlie.

"How are you feeling? I know that was a shit show with Bella. I'm truly sorry it came to this."

Charlie smiled and pulled her in for a hug. "I tried my hardest with her....I really did. But while she was in the hospital, I realized....she looks nothing like me. I took some hair and sent it off. She isn't my daughter."

Holly pulled away with her eyes bugged. "Holy shit! I'm so sorry."

"Don't be Holls. I'm happy because that evil thing... didn't come from me. Now I have a handsome mate, a beautiful daughter, and a strong grandson."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Azkaban

"I don't belong here! Somebody! Anybody! Let me out!" Bella kept screaming.

She slumped against the wall, knowing it was hopeless.

"I've seen you before... I just can't remember where. What's your name?" She heard a man in the cell across from her say.

"Bella Cullen....or Swan."

"Cullen?!" He charged at his door.

"Yes....and who are you?" She asked.

He smiled wickedly. "I'm Amos Diggory."