Chapter 12: Emily / Draco

Emily never got scared in this book

Lily had just spelled up another room with an adjacent door to her and Sam's room. She was getting everything ready for Teddy. He was gonna be there in 5 hrs, and she had so much to do.

She started conjuring up a crib, changing table, dresser, rocking chair, and all the accessories. Her and Sam thought he would enjoy a forest theme room with some wolves incorporated.

Sam, on the other hand, was outside. Lily didn't know, but he had ran to the store and bought an amazing playset. He figured Teddy wouldn't be the only baby they have, and it was worth it to get it now.

The pack was helping put it together when they heard a car coming down the driveway. They all look up to see the one person they thought was gone for good. Emily.

"Sam! There you are, baby! I'm sorry about what happened. I was just so lonely. But I forgive you for kicking me out in your heat of anger. I am just gonna go put my stuff back in our room." She started walking towards the house.

"No, Emily. You are NOT welcome here. You made yourself clear and actually knocked some sense into me. You're not my imprint and never were. I don't want you." Sam said with his Alpha voice.

"Sam honey, who is this? Are they hungry? I just made you all lunch. We have plenty." Lily asked from the porch.

"I'm Emily. Sam's girlfriend! Who are you and what are you doing in my house?"

"Your girlfriend?" Lily's heart started to break. She turned around and ran to their....his room to apperate to her best friends house. Draco Malfoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam's POV

"Your girlfriend?" My love said. He heard her voice crack.

"No, Lily! Please wait!" But it was too late. She had ran into the house.

"Emily, you are my NOTHING! Leave my property. I don't know how I even wanted you in the first place. My imprint is a million times better than you could ever be!" I ran into the house after Lily.

"Lily, baby. She is lying. We haven't been together since before you I woke you up. I promise." I look around. She isn't here.

I run outside. "Guys, I'm heading to the Cullens. Emily upset Lily so much she left. I need to go explain. Paul, you coming to get your Ma?"

"Hell yeah! Emily is lucky if I don't kill her after this!" He says

"That's my boy." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Cullens

I knock on the door to Edward, answering the door.

"Look, it is a big mistake! I'm not with Emily she just said those this to upset Lily. Please tell her to come out so we can go home." I pleaded

"Sam, what the hell are you talking about?" Edward said

"Isn't Lily here?" Oh shit where is she?

"No. What happened? Tell me everything." Edward said.

I told him the story of what happened with Emily and how she tried making Lily jealous, and when I went to explain, she was gone.

"Oh, that's it? She will be home in an hour." Edward said nonchalantly.

"How can you be so sure, Edward? We don't even know where she is!" I am panicking. Why isn't he.

"I know exactly where she is, but to ease your mind, I will make a call. Come inside." He said.

We walk in and go to his computer he opens it up and starts to video call a person named 'Draco Malfoy'.

"Who is this person, Edward?" Is this a guy? Is my imprint with another guy. I fucked up this bad?!

"Her best friend. He was considered an ass in school, but they were always each other's 'person'. Talked reasoning into each other. Sometimes, I had to ask him stuff about my own sister. Don't worry. Even though they love each other, it is a sibling bond. Never would be romantic in any way." Edward said

Finally, this Draco guy answers. "Hey there, Diggory. You're looking like shit. Have you ever thought about getting some sun?" Ok, I may like this guy too.

"Aren't you fucking funny Malfoy. Is Lily there? Don't lie either. " Edward said.

"Ya, she is here. We just prank called Potter, and I got her Chinese takeaway. She is naping but should be up soon. She will be home after that. She knew the girl was full of hippogriff shit but just needed a getaway for a moment. The whole idea of having someone steal your soul mate from ya can really make you, in her case bitchy. But she is fed and has had a laugh. I'll bring her home in maybe 30 mins." Draco said.

I let out a breath I was holding. "Thank you very much."

"No problem, mate. Are you the boyfriend? You're definitely her type." He said

"I am, and you're not the first person to say that either." I smile.