Chapter 42: What the....

Carlisle had just gotten home after helping with the delivery of Lily and Sam's baby when he got a call from Charlie.

"What can I do for you, Charlie?"

"Carlisle, we need to speak in person. We need to talk about Bella." He said.

"I'm sorry, Charlie, but I can't do anything. Edward has made up his mind about the divorce." Carlisle tried to explain nicely.

"That's not what I'm talking about. We need to talk about how to get rid of her. She is talking about your.....differences."

Carlisle's eyes bugged from his head. This man was talking about getting rid of his own daughter, and he seemed calm about knowing what they were.

"Perhaps we should speak in person. Would you like to come here? "

"That would be better. I will have someone with me who knows what's going on as well. I would bring the Volturi into this if I were you. " Then he hands up.

For the first times in centuries, Carlisle swore. "What the actual fuck is going on?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Volterra, Italy

Caius and Tabby hasn't been seen since her and Luna'a return. They had been hibernating in the bedroom.

Aro and Luna had the same idea but made more appearances than the other two.

Marcus had been feeling even a lot more alone than usual. He was thinking of asking his brother to put his out of his misery when all of a sudden he saw a gold thread leave his body. This meant he finally had a mate.

Didyme was his wife and friend. He loved her dearly, but they were not mates.

He was about to tell his brothers the wonderful news when he got a call from Carlisle.

"Carlisle. How may I be of assistance?" Marcus asked.

"It seems we are still going to have an issue with Bella. She has told her father about our kind. He is requesting a meeting with us and you to figure out what we will do about her. "

Marcus sighed. "I see. This is most troubling. We shall be there in mere hours. We will meet you at your house."

"Very well. See you soon."

As Marcus hangs up the phone, Jane walks in.

"Master, did I hear we will be leaving soon? "

"You did, dear. I meed Aro and Caius." He said.

"I shall fetch them Master." Jane replied.

In some way, this was good he was leaving the castle. He may be able to find his mate. Follow the bond like it is a compass.

Ato and Caius enter the throne room.

"What is going on, brother?" Aro questioned.

"We are needed back in Forks. We are leaving in 30 minutes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie's home

"So let me get this straight. Bella married a vampire, had a baby, was turned into a vampire, then turned back into a human, and now wants revenge?" His neice Holly had asked.

"Pretty sure that's what happened. She didn't think I knew anything that was happening." Charlie said.

"What happened to her baby? Did she just abandon them?"

Charlie grimaced. "Slightly. She was being verbally and emotionally abusive."

Holly's white hair turned red thanks to her Metamorphmagus abilities.
"Uncle Charlie, I will personally take her down. She has hurt enough of us for a lifetime."

Charlie and Holly were closer than he ever was with Bella. Whenever anyone would ask him if he had children, yes, the answer was already 1, but he is always thinking of it being Holly, not Bella.

"We need to get to the Cullens. We are having a meeting, and the Volturi will be there too. You will even get to meet Renesmee. She is a wonderful girl."

"Ok, let me grab my bag, then we can go." They were waking to the cruiser when Holly says, "I feel like something else is going to happen."