Chapter 41: Naomi

Sam was lying in bed with Lily admiring their new baby girl.

"She is quite beautiful, isn't she?" Lily smiled.

"Unfortunately, just like her mother. Another beautiful girl to keep the boys away from." He laughed out.

Edward kissed Lily on the head and his new neice. "You did great, Lils. What are we calling this one?"

"Sam, I think you should choose her name. I swear to Merlin, if you name her Bella, I will kill you." Lily looked at him with a serious look.

He chuckled at her, "Don't worry about that. Not in a million years. I do, however, have a name in mind."

"Oh yeah? What are you thinking, love?"

Sam looked at his baby's face one last time to see if it would fit such a beautiful face, and he felt like it did.

"Naomi Katherine Uley."

"Naomi? Hmm, that is quite beautiful. Great idea, honey. So Cedric, to answer your question, meet your neice Naomi." Lily tilted the baby to face uncle.

"Welcome to the world, little one." Edward whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uley Living room

Severus was waiting to meet his new grandchild along with Paul and Embry, when all of sudden, the front door opened to a panting Draco.

"Did I miss it?! I got here as soon as I could. I didn't hear my phone!"

Severus rolled his eyes. "The baby is here, we have yet to see her yet, though. What the hell were you even doing?"

"I uhhh was busy." He blushed.

Paul started to chuckle. "Leah, just phased in to patrol. From the looks of her thoughts, Draco and Leah were making a baby of their own."

"Oh God, my children are procreating. Draco, so help me God, one grandchild at a time." Severus sneered.

"She's not pregnant! We are being careful.....for now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forks Hospital

Bella had finally come off enough pain meds to be able to talk to Charlie. She was going to take down the Cullen's once and for all.

"Dad, I need to tell you something."

"What is it, Bells?" Charlie looked up from his newspaper.

"The Cullen's. They're...different. Dangerous." She was trying to act scared.

"What do you mean different, Bella?"

"They're.....vampires." She whispered the last word.

Little did she know, Charlie knew. He knew they were vampires before she knew they were vampires.
Charlie is the family squib. His parents and brother were magically. His parents and sibling taught him what to look for. He even had his witch neice Holly over for summers while Hogwarts was not in session due to his brother and wife's death.

"Vampires? Bella, I think you hit your head a lot harder than realized." He was trying to play it down.

"No, dad, they are! I'm afraid of them hurting me." She played.

"You married Edward, Bella. You can't be that afraid."

Bella knew he had a point, so she had to pull the victim card. "He forced me, dad."

Charlie knew he needed to end this conversation and get to the Cullens and talk to them. Even though Bella may be his daughter, she was a mega pain in his ass.

"Ok, Bella, I will take care of things. Try to rest longer."

He walked out of the hospital room and pulled out of his cell phone.
"Hey Holly, it's Uncle Charlie. I need your help."

"I'll be there soon." The voice replys