Chapter 27: We finish this!

"Well, it's very obvious then. They die by any means or spells necessary." Luna said while smiling.

"Luna, we are not like them. How could you suggest such a thing?" Harry said.

Luna stood up. "They had their chance. A fair trial in front of the ministry. Now they are back, trying to kill more innocent people. I am not above using an unforgivable or 2. Especially on the sick bastards that did this to Tabby, Lily, and myself."

Aro had walked into the living room where the meeting was being held and heard a voice that sung to him. Could it truly be her. His mate he has searched for but never thought he would find.

"I will personally hold Rudolphus to his knees while Tabby puts a bullet in his head. I know how you love your guns, my sister." Luna smiled.

"I agree with Luna. They need to be taken out, and what better way than a taste of their own medicine. It will also be for the greater good. I will not sleep any less after it." Lily said, entering the room again.

Sam looked at her, not with anger or with disgust, but with sympathy and sorrow, she had to go through this again.

"I would offer the pack to stand with you, but it sounds like we would be more in the way. We are of no use in a magical fight." Sam said.

Paul, Seth, and Leah held a death grip on their mates, afraid to let them go.

"I think we should assign a couple of people to each death eater. We meet every Sunday for an update. We finish this fight. Once and for all." Severus says.

"Still the thought of using an unforgivable. I don't know." Harry said.

"I agree with Luna as well." Neville said.

"Neville, how could you? Your parents are where they are because of an unforgivable. You would do that to someone else?!" Harry started yelling.

"Shut up, Harry! You will not throw that in his face! That's like saying, 'You really want to hunt them down? They hunted your parents down. How could you do that.' It isn't the same." Cassie said.

"We are protecting lives by doing this. They did it just for fun. Live today or die tomorrow! I don't give second chances!" Luna yelled.

Those last 2 sentences sealed her into Aro's heart. That was his motto, and apparently, his mates. He needed to get her alone to talk to her.

"Fine. Let's discuss groups." Harry gave in.

"Barty Crouch Jr: Mr. And Mrs. Weasley

Corban Yaxely:Hermione and Ron

Fenir Greyback: Sirius and Bill

McNair: George and Snape

Goyle Sr: Draco and Neville

Augustus Rookwood: Ginny and Myself

Rudolphus Lastrange: Tabby, Luna, and Lily.

Call me when you are on the trail to your death eater. I will assist in making it look like we were not involved." Harry said.

Nothing more had to be said. People started appearating away.

George gave Tabby a kiss on the head before leaving and said, "Put a bullet in that fucker."

Luna walked over to Tabby. "Mind if I stay with you for a bit?" She smiled.

Tabby pulled her into a hug. "Of course, sister. Thank you. You are always there when I need you."

Luna looked over at a blonde man talking to another man with long raven hair.

"I have a feeling it will always be like that." She smiled.

They were getting ready to leave when Aro approached them. "Excuse me, but would you mind if I borrowed your friend?"

"Well, that is up to her. Luna?"

"Of course. Why don't you go talk to Mr. I want you to be my boyfriend." Luna giggled.

"Luna! Zip it!" Tabby said.

Even though it was true, she didn't want it known. He was still married and not reachable right now.

"Well, Miss Luna. I am.." He was cut off.

"Aro Volturi. It's a pleasure to meet you this time." She said.

"This time, amore?" He asked.

"I was in Italy about 2 years ago, and I happened to stumble into Volterra Castle. You were in the middle of a trial, but I still saw you from afar." She said.

"How did nobody see you?" He asked.

"I blended in with a tour group and popped out before the ahh grand finale." She said.

"I never thought I would find you. You are so perfect." He reached up to grab her face, but she stopped him.

"I felt the same. I knew who you were when I saw you. I magic sang to me when I first saw you. Until I saw a painting of your wife. I kinda gave up after that."

"A small problem that will be dealt with. I promise. Please, be mine. Come back to Volterra with me." Aro pleaded.

"Aro, she is your wife and has been for a long, long time. You can't just forget all your feelings for her." Luna tried to reason with him.

"I was forced into the marriage, and she has don't nothing but cheat on me since the wedding. I want her gone, but I couldn't look weak. It was a mistake to keep her all these years. Caius made the same mistake. You girls are our future. Our forever." Aro said.

"As long as your divorce is final by the time we are done here with the man hunt. I will cone to Volterra. I am reasonable Aro. Just a divorce, she doesn't need to be kicked out and coven-less. I just want to be able to be there and call you mine." Luna kissed him passionately.

"What was that for, Amore. However, I am not complaining."

"Just showing you what you are fighting for." She smiled and pulled away.

Tabby was still talking to Caius. She was walking out of the house when she saw Jane. She looped her arm around Jane's and said. "Oh, you're very pretty. Could you show me how to do my hair like that?" She walked Jane outside with her.

Aro smiled that his new queen was taking a liking to the twins. Those 2 were practically his children, and they always craved a mother. Maybe she will finally be that for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily and Sam had finally gotten home and put the kids to bed.

He had pulled her close while they laid down. "I don't want to let you do this. I'm scared of losing you."

"I know. I am scared, too. But I will protect you all. No matter what. My love for you is too strong not to fight." She said.

He kissed her passionately but broke away from him.

"I meant to ask. Why haven't we completed our bond?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"Normal to complete the bond not only do you ans I consumate it but Cole and I have to as well." She said.

"Are you ready for that? He can be quite....rough."

"I'm ready. I want us to be 1. Completely." She kissed him.

As she kissed him, she felt him become different. She looked up to see amber eyes staring at her.

"Thank you for inviting me to come out and play my Luna. I will worship you like the queen you are. I hope you are ready for me."