Chapter 35: Game Plan

*La Push*

Tabby and Luna had visited Lily about the Bella situation and what they were planning.

"So you want to remove Bella's immortality? You can do that?" Sam asked, shocked.

"Baby, we are witches. We can do a lot." Lily smiled and gave him a kiss.

Tabby smiled at the couple. "We would have asked you to join. However, with you being pregnant and the repercussions that come with this, I will call for backup."

"Who are we going to call? I know we can get Pansy Parkinson to join, but we need one more person. Perhaps Draco?" Luna asked.

Tabby got that devilish smile. "No, we bring in the big guns. We bring in Amara."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cullen residence*

Renesmee was reading "A Hogwarts History" when she heard a knock at the door.

"Professor....what are you doing here? It is only Sunday." She wasn't sure if Tabby was here on a business call or not.

"I am here as your cousin Ness. I need to speak to you and your father. Is he in?" Tabby walked into the house and went to the living room.

"He is talking with Jacob. Hang on, and I will get them."

Renesmee was about to go get them when they walked in on their own.

Cedric smiled and greeted her with a hug. "I knew I heard you. Tabby meet Jacob, Renesmees.....friend." He gagged out

"Ahh, so you are the future boyfriend." She smiled.

"Let's not talk about that right now, please. So, what are you doing here?" He was becoming worried.

Tabby sat down on the couch. "In light of Bella-bitch's behavior, I have decided to step in. I love you, Cedric, but this is more about Renesmee."

Renesmee took Jacob's hand. "What do you mean?"

"I want to remove your mother's immortality. This would mean you would lose her one day." Tabby looked at her with sadness.

She may have wanted Bella gone, but she didn't want to be heartless to a girl who meant so much to her.

"I didn't know that was possible." Renesmee whispered.

"It's not easy. The people who perform this ritual take on the immortality they are removing. It is a 4-person spell." Tabby explained

Cedric was thinking about who would do it. "Obviously, you and Luna are in on this, but who are the other two?"

"I found out Demetri found his mate a couple of years ago in England. Do you remember Pansy Parkinson? She is on board. The other person.....I believe is your mate."

Cedric bolted up like Kate Denali had shocked him. "My what?! How do you know and who is it?!"

Tabby started giggling. "I know because you guys always would always steal glances at each other. She cried when you went to the Yule Ball with Cho. You got mad when she went with a student from Dumstrang."

His eyes softened. He knew exactly who she was talking about, and it made his dead heart want to beat.

"You talked to her? Is she OK? She wants to see me? Be with me?" He was so full of questions.

Renesmee perked up at the hopefulness in her dad's voice. "Who are you talking about, dad?"

"She was my school crush. Amara McGonagall." He smiled.

Renesmee smiled too when she saw his smile. "Take her immortality. I don't want to have anything to do with her. Please let her know she is not welcome here when you are done."

*Time Skip*

Amara McGonagall had arrived in a small town in Washington. A town where the man she fell in love with, so many years ago, was "living."

She was waiting for Tabby Diggory to pick her up and take her to see the love of her life.

"Amara!"

She turned around to see Tabby waving at her.

"Hey Tabby! It's so good to see you!"

"You too, Amara. Are you ready to see him again?" Tabby smiled.

"Yes. I just hope that he doesn't change his mind about this soon ex-wife." Amara looked to the ground.

"He won't trust me. Even his daughter wants her gone. You are gonna love her."

"I'm sure I will. She is a part of him."