Chapter 45: Die or Rebirth

Bella was sitting in her hospital room thinking of a plan to get revenge on the Cullens and Lily. Everything was going great until Lily showed up and ruined it.

"Maybe I should call mom too. She could help me, and then I can call the FBI or CIA! Damnit, which one deals with aliens?" She was muttering out loud. When suddenly her bitch of a cousin Holly walks in.

"Hello Isabella. How are you feeling?" She asked with no emotion in her voice.

"It's Bella you bitch! What are you even doing here, you freak?!"

Holly chuckled as the door to the room opened, revealing Charlie and Marcus.

"Char....I mean Dad, get away from him he is dangerous! He is a vampire just like the Cullens!" Bella was actually afraid when she saw Marcus. Not afraid for her dad but afraid for herself.

"I know, Bella. I actually know everything." Charlie sighed.

Bella's eyes were bugging out of her head by now. "What do you mean you know everything?!"

"I mean, I knew about the Cullens before you told me the other day. I knew before you did." He grabbed Marcus' hand and kissed it.

"What the hell!? Are you gay! That is wrong and disgusting!" She screamed.

(For the record, they are not and probably some of the best people to be around because they are always positive and make others feel great about themselves!)

Charlie turned red. He was ready to just kill her, but he was trying to be the bigger person. "I guess you could say I like both, but my mate is a male."

"Mate?!" She continued to scream.

Holly, who was praying to Merlin for some patients. "Yes, mate! Now shut the hell up before I throat punch you."

"What are you even doing here, Holly?! You are just an unwanted orphan!" As soon as those words left Bella's mouth, Marcus put his hand around her throat.

"How dare you speak to my daughter that way. I ought to just end you here right now."

Holly couldn't help but smile. He called her his daughter, and he was defending her. "Well, Bella, we are here to give you an option. You will either die or restart you life over from the very beginning as a newborn, baby that is, not newborn vampire, so don't get to excited, and hopefully you turn out to be a better person."

Bella looked outraged. "Dad, are you going to let them do this to me?! I'm your daughter!"

"No, Bella, you haven't been for a long time. Holly is my daughter. She is wanted. You, on the other hand, well, let's just say you stopped coming to Forks because I told Renee to stop sending you, not that you chose not to come like you were told."

Bella looked at Charlie with pure anger. One would think a child would be hurt by hearing that, but not Bella. It only gave her another person to add to her hit list.

"How do you even think you are going to accomplish this "turn Bella back into a baby" bullshit? Renesmee wouldn't hurt me, I'm her mother, and Lily is too busy with all of her gutter babies." She said smuggly.

Holly looked at her with a devil look. One that her new Uncle Caius would be proud of. "Why me, of course. And for the record, Renesmee would end you the first chance she got."

"I knew there was always something weird about you! You are one of those freaks! Well, good luck trying anything. I'm a powerful shield. Nobody can touch me."

"Bella, you act like you are winning. Did you forget you are a weak human now, and for the record, I took your little shield and crushed it like the bug you are." Holly, never broke eye contact.

"You can't take away a gift, you idiot. That's what makes me extra special." Bella stated.

Holly started laughing. "I'll prove it to you. It's gone, and FYI, the thing that made you extra special was the fact that Mommy had 1 too many drinks while pregnant with you. Jane, would you be a dear and help out your new cousin?"

Jane walked in and saw the same smug smirk from Bella as she saw on the battlefield. However, this time, Jane returned it.

"Remember, this may hurt a bit. Pain."

Bella instantly arched her back and yelled in pain until Jane stopped.

"So Bella, do you believe me know? So it is your choice. Death or Rebirth?"

Bella looked at Holly with tears in her eyes while panting. "Rebirth." She said.

"Well, I would be more than willing to whip up that potion for you. However, I need to know if you have told anyone else anything."

Bella nodded her head vigorously. "No, I swear."

"Better to be safe than sorry. Legilimens!" Holly yells

Holly starts looking through all of Bella's memories. She sees all the lies and manipulation she has done over the years and comes across one memory in particular.

"You are being truthful. However, I found something in there you were trying to keep hidden. I want answers, or I will kill you."

Bella gulps. "W-w-what?"

Holly looks at a confused Charlie and waves her new mate Felix over. She whispers something in his ear. Felix kisses Holly and says. "Yes. That would be wonderful, actually."

Bella looks more confused than scared. "What are you talking about?"

"Bella, I want to know.....where is your 3 year old son, and who is the father? Holly asked.