Chapter 48: Azkaban?

Uley house:
Lily and Sam were curled up on the couch with Teddy, Bri, and Naomi. Paul was in the kitchen grabbing the popcorn. Tonight was movie night. Teddy had picked out a movie at the store for them to watch tonight.

They were so happy together. Everything was finally put into place for them. Bella would soon be taken care of, and hopefully, that would be the end to the drama.

"So what are we watching, Teddy?" Paul asked.

Teddy smiled and handed Paul a disney movie. "Tarzan? I'm surprised I haven't seen this before. Good choice, buddy."

Lily smiled at Paul. Even though he was so much older than the others, he still enjoyed doing things together. "You sure you wouldn't rather spend time with Cassie?"

"I spend all my time with Cassie. I want some family time. Plus, she has gone to have a heart to heart with Sirius. Grandpa went to adopt her and the others, and Sirius denied the petition." Paul explained.

Lily was surprised she would go talk to him. "So is she trying to make up with Sirius?"

Paul chuckled. "God no. She pretty much went to tell him her feelings, and if that doesn't work for him to sign the adoption paperwork,  then threaten him until he does."

Sam and Lily laughed, knowing that it was true. They were about to start the movie when the house phone started ringing.

"I'll get it." Sam said. He walked over and picked it up. "Hello?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cullen's residents

Holly was lying back on the couch while tapping Miles bottom. Everyone was throwing around ideas on what to do with Bella.

"I say we just kill her." Rose and Renesmee said at the same time.

"Ness, I don't want to feel that guilt the rest of your life." Edward said.

Holly closed her eyes while thinking through a plan she thought might work.

"I have looked through every adoption file, and she turns out the same. Some futures she remembers us and comes for us." Alice said.

"How about we take care of her magically." Holly suggested.

Charlie looked at his neice with a brow raised. "How so?"

"I could pull some strings,  have her sent to Azkaban."

Edward and Amara looked at each other. It was a good idea.

"Can you see anything, Alice?" Charlie asked.

"She would suffer and be miserable, but she would face her fear by growing old and dying." Alice said.

Everyone agreed that this would be the best route.

"Ok. That is what we will do.  Do you think Harry would do it? " Edward asked.

"He could, but he has enough clean up right now with your "M.I.A" death eaters. I have someone else who would smuggle her in." Holly smiled.

While everyone was wondering who it could be, Edward and Amara began to laugh. They knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Oh God. Why are they laughing?  Who is it, Holly? You didn't get into the wrong crowd, did you? " Charlie was grilling her.

"They are laughing because they know Felix will get fidgety. It's actually my ex-boyfriend. Viktor Krum." She said.

Felix ran to her. "We don't need him. We will just ask that, Harry guy!"

"Don't worry, Felix. Viktor is married now and has his own kids. We don't have those feelings anymore. We are still very good friends, though. "

Felix sat down next to her with his arms crossed, pouting. "Well, I still don't like it. " He mumbled.