Chapter 32: Leave!

Caius and Tabby were holding hands while the flight descended into Italy. They would kiss each other every now and then to show each other their love and affection. While Aro and Luna locked themselves in planes private bedroom. Wasn't hard to imagine what they were doing.

"I'll go disturbed the love birds." Tabby kissed Caius.

"Volterra PD! We have complaints of indecent exposure coming from this bedroom!" She giggled.

"We will be out in a minute! Go away, Tabby!" Luna yelled

Caius was chuckling from his seat. "You realize that will be us at some point." He said.

"Well, unfortunately, it isn't yet. So I will bust their balls till it is."

Caius' eyebrow raised. "Unfortunately? You wish it were?"

"Of course I do. I just figured it would be easier on you if we wait until your....wife.....was taken care of." She gagged out the word wife.

He chuckled. "As far as I am concerned, you're my wife."

Tabby smiled but then got an idea.

She stood up and went back to the bedroom door. "Hear that, Luna? I'm his wife! Haha!"

Caius could contain his laughter when he heard beyond the door. "When were you gonna ask me to marry you, Aro?!"

The door swung open to a giggling Luna and shocked Aro.

"I will marry you whenever Mi Regina!"

"Aro, I was messing with you. Yes, I would like to marry at some point, but not until you are ready. Plus are you just ended one marriage. There is no need to jump in another one so quickly." Luna said.

"Sorry, Caius, I disagree with Luna. You already put the thought in my head. I am getting a wedding dress." Tabby chuckled.

"I would have it no other way. However, we have landed. We must get to the castle and finish our divorce Aro."

Aro shook his head. "I agree, brother. Let's finish this."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Cullen residence, Edward is calling Bella out on her attitude.

"You have changed Bella and not for the better! You don't spend time with our daughter and you haven't wanted to spend time with me! What is going on with you?!"

Bella looked like she couldn't be bothered. "I have been busy!"

"With possibly what Bella?! You are a vampire. You don't have much to do."

"*huff* Fine! I don't want to be around you or Renesmee! Your cousin, who you have teaching our daughter, this magic crap, is evil!"

Edward's eyes widened. "Tabatha has some anger issues from trauma! She is NOT evil!"

"I know your sister saved me, but she is a freak!"

Edward snapped. He picked Bella up by her throat. "You will not speak of my family like this! I have made a mistake. You are NOT my mate. You need to leave. You are no longer part of this coven. I will send you divorce papers."

Bella became violent. "I am not going anywhere, and we are not divorcing! I am Bella Cullen, your wife. You will respect me!"

"You will leave. Whether it is alive or not, is up to you."

"Fine. Renesmee comes with me then!"

"Not gonna happen. You just said it yourself. You don't want to be around us. Leave Bella!"

Bella stomps her foot, screaming in anger and races out of the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caius and Aro were in the throne room waiting for their soon to be ex wives to show up.

"Where are they?!" Caius was getting impatient.

"I don't know, but they have 2 more minutes before I sign their death warrants." Aro knew they were playing with them.

The doors finally opened. Entering the throne room were 2 beautiful women with a ton of jewelry on.

"Aro, love. You have returned. You will never believe the joke that was played on us while you were away." Sulpicia said.

"Yes, Caius! Can you believe we were told you wanted a divorce!? That's ridiculous seeing as how we are mates." Athenodora went to wrap her arms around his neck to be pushed off .

"Don't you dare touch me, Dora. You know you only married me for status and money. We are not mates, and neither is Aro and Sulpcia. You both know the request for divorce was a serious one."

Aro looked at Suplicia with anger. "We have found our mates, and you will not prevent us from having them. Now you have options. 1. You can either agree to the divorce and enter the guard. 2. You can agree to the divorce and leave and find another coven. 3. You can be executed."

The 2 women looked scared at the 3rd option. "Why can't you just take them as mistresses?" Dora asked Aro.

Caius put his hand to her throat. "My mate will not be the other woman. Neither will Aro's."

Dora and Suplicia looked at each other and nodded in agreement. "We choose option number 2."

Aro grinned widely. "Excellent."