Chapter 44: We got options

"Wait! Her shield is...gone? You can remove gifts?" Aro asked.

Luna put her hand on her lovers chest. "Dear, Holly is a very powerful curse breaker. She can break any curse, which means also stripping others of their magic and / or gift."

"Badass!" Emmet yelled.

"So now that Bella's shield is gone, we have more choices on the table." Charlie said.

"What kind of options, Tesoro? Marcus asked.

"We could...kill her, wipe her memory, or rewind her time."

Carlisle looked confused. "Rewind her time?"

"Essential hitting her reset button. We transform her back into a baby, and everything she has learned in life is wiped from her mind." Holly explained.

"Holly would have to brew the potion. So I guess the option is hers." Amara said

Holly sighed. "Make you a deal. If we get back to the hospital and Bella hasn't done anything stupid, I will de-age her. If she has screwed around...well, then it is fair game."

"That sounds reasonable, but who would raise her? Charlie?" Edward asked.

Charlie went pale. "There is no way. I am going to be with my mate. She will not ruin that for me. We can find a good family to adopt her."

"Uncle Charlie, she is your daughter. I hear from people around town how you brag about your daughter. How you are so proud of her, and she is the light of your life. What changed?"

"Oh Holly. I was never referring to Bella. I was talking about you. You may be my neice by blood, but I have been taking care of you for so long. You are my daughter. Not Bella."

Holly could feel herself crying. "Damnit, old man! You got me all emotional. I love you."

"I love you too." He walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

Holly saw Marcus smiling at both of them. "Does this mean I wall you both, Dad now?"

Charlie and Marcus chuckled and kissed her head. Marcus felt like his family was complete.

When Marcus pulled away, he noticed a bond string leave his newfound daughter and lead to his gaurd Felix. It seems his daughter would also find love as well.