Chapter 2: Hello, Cedric

"Where is your brother, you blood traitor! Crucio!" Bellatrix yells

"Ahhhhhhhh! I won't tell you, you bitch!" Lily screams in pain.

"Crucio Crucio Crucio!!!!!!" Bellatrix laughs

Lily screams until she is welcomed by darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 months later

"Dear friends, there is no danger here. We will not fight today." Aro speaks.

The Olympic coven and their witnesses celebrate their victory against the Volturi when all of a sudden they hear a *pop*

The vampires look up to see Albus Dumbledore standing there.
Edward grabs his head as his memories start coming back.

"Ahhh." Edward yells.

Bella rushed to her husband. "Edward, what's wrong?! Carlisle, something is wrong."

Carlisle looks at Bella. "He is ok Bella he is just remembering some things that were locked away in his mind."
He walks over to Dumbledore. "Albus, my friend. How are you fairing?"

"Carlisle, it is wonderful to see you, my friend. I have been much better as of late. I believe you know why I am here. She said she talked to you." Dumbledore says.

"No, you can't be serious. Albus, this can't be." Carlisle looked horrified

Finally, Edward speaks. "Professor Dumbledore. I don't understand. I am so confused."

"My dear boy, what is the last thing you remember?" Dumbledore asked

"I was in a cemetery with Harry when I was hit with the killing curse. That's it. How is it possible for me to wake up in 1918 as a vampire?" Edward asked

"Well, my dear boy. When Harry returned with your body, your heart only had 8 beats left until it was to give out. Your sister took immediate action. She slowed your body down, used a time turner, and took you to Carlisle."

"Lily?! Lily saved me? How did she even think of something like that so quickly. She is...was only 13!" Edward said, correcting himself.

"Mr. Diggory, do you remember the news you over heard about you know who in Diagon Alley? Since that moment, the dark lord ordered your death. Your sister heard of this, and she came up with what she called an 'extraction' plan for you. She got you out and has been watching over you since 1995." Dumbledore said with so much care in his voice.

"She has been watching over me?! I haven't seen her! Where is she! Where is Lily?!" He becomes frantic.

"She has been there. She even saved your wife. She did the same thing to her as she did to you. Slowed her body down to let the venom reach her heart before it gave out. Also, my boy look at your daughters finger. Do you see anything of familiarity?" He says

Edward rushed over to Renesmee to see a sliver ring with an aquamarine stone in the middle. "Sweetheart, where did you get this?" Edward asked his daughter.

Renesmee knew she was free to 'spill the beans' and show her father her only encounter with her auntie.

Edward would be crying if he could. Lily had grown up to be so beautiful, and she saved him and his family. Then he realized Dumbledore had yet to answer where she was.

"Professor, you have yet to tell me where she is." He said quietly

"The war took place 3 months ago, my boy. The dark lord is gone. Many were lost. Right at the end, Bellatrix got ahold of Miss. Diggory and demanded your location. We don't know how she figured out that you were not in the casket that we buried, but your sister refused to give her any information. She was put under an unforgivable for hours until Severus got to her."

Dumbledore waved his wand, and Lily appeared in a bed. She looked as she was sleeping. "She hasn't awakened since that day. The healers do not know if she ever will."

"NO, NO, NO!!!!! Lily!!!!" Edward raced to her bed. He picked her up and held her to his chest, and rocked back and forth. "Please, Lily, wake up. I should have been the one protecting you. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have been snoping that day in Diagon Alley."

Bella, seeing he is holding another woman, makes her finally snap. "Edward, why are you holding another woman! What is going on?!"

Carlisle knows he won't be answering her for a bit. "Bella, that is Lily Diggory. Edward's little sister. Edward used to be a wizard called Cedric Diggory. When he was killed, she time jumped back to 1918 and had me change him. She needed him to have a track record of being older than what Cedric really was. She also knew where to find me due to history books." He explained

Bella looked at her husband with a mild sneer. She wanted to be grateful but found the situation weird. She walked up to Edward and rubbed his back to console him when she noticed a dot on her left index finger. "Excuse me, Mr. Dumbledore, but what is this dot on her finger?"

"What dot my dear?" He didn't know there was a dot on her finger. Was it hidden where only a vampires excellent eye sight could see?

"Revelio" Dumbledore said.

A small pin prick appears for his eyes to see. "I dont believe it. Edward, there may be a way to wake Lily. Expecto Patronum! Severus, I need you in Forks, Washington. We may be able to wake Lily.'"

Edward perked up to this. "Professor, what's going on? What are you thinking?"

"It seems Bellatrix used the enchanted spindle needle on Lily after she passed out. Do you remember the lesson on that?" Dumbledore asked

Bella was very lost. "Edward, what does that mean?"

Edward finally looked at Lily's face for the first time. "That she is the real life sleeping beauty."