Chapter 20: Paul's imprint

Cassandra Black^^^^

Lily was on her way over to the Cullens. She wanted to give something to Rosalie and get her opinion on something else.

When Lily knocked on the door, her brother answered. "Hey, Lily! I didn't know you were coming over. What's up? "

"Hey Ced. I'm actually here to see Rosalie. I need her opinion on something." Lily walked in, holding a bag.

"What? You don't want my opinion?" He asked.

"Not really." Lily, look scared.

Rosalie walked into the room. "Hey, I heard you needed my opinion."

"This is ridiculous. Lily, I'm your big brother. Just asked." Cedric said.

Lily chuckled. "Ok, big brother. Which one of these makes your little sister look hotter so her husband would want to do her?" She said, holding up a green and black lingerie set.

Rosalie had her hand covering her mouth to stifle a laugh.

Cedric closed his eyes. "The green one." He whispered and walked out of the room.

"Hahahaha! I can't believe that just happened." Rosalie was laughing.

"I actually came to give you something as well." Lily said.

Rosalie looked at confused. Lily pulled a vial out of her bag.

"It is a fertility potion. The baby would grow at a human rate, and between the ages of 16-18, they would become immortal. They would be a hybrid like Renesmee." She explained.

Rosalie took the potion in her hands and looked at it. She then pulled Lily on for the biggest hug she could give without hurting her. "Thank you! You are filling a dream I never thought possible."

"You're welcome. Go tell Emmett. I have to head home anyway. Call me when you decide to use it." Lily said he goodbyes and left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily walked into the house and gave her husband and babies kisses before starting to prep dinner.

"Sam. I have a secret, and I need to share it with somebody before I explode."

"A secret, huh? Well, I'm all ears, my love. " Sam sat at the table with Bri.

"I know who Paul's imprint is, and I invited her for dinner tonight. " She hoped he wouldn't get mad.

"How do you know they are imprints, and why haven't you said anything? " He asked.

"Back in school, we had a class that was for pretty much reading the future. This one girl who I became friends with read she would be mated to a shape shifter named Paul. There was one other piece of information that I haven't confirmed yet. However, you might know the answer." Lily looked at him with a smile.

"What is that, honey?" Sam stood up and walked over to her.

"That Paul has a birth mark in shape of a Cresent on his right butt cheek." She started laughing.

"I am ashamed to confirm that he infact does." Sam mumbled.

"Should we warn Paul about tonight?" Lily asked.

"No. Let's shock the shit out of him." Sam laughs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the boys were coming home from school. Paul walks in last and gives Lily a big hug.

"Hey, Ma. Dad said we have company tonight. Need me to do anything?"

"Yes, sweetheart. She is an old friend of mine from school. She is 2 years younger, so she would be your age. Could you help me make up some bugers?"