Chapter 21: Black

Amelia Weasley ^^^^

It was Saturday morning. Lily was up extremely early with Sabrina. She was very colicky, but Lily took her mother duties with a smile.

Around 7 a.m., Sam, Paul, and Cassie joined her in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

Sam noticed Lily looking out the window frequently. "You expecting someone, love?"

"Yes. Draco." She laughed.

"He isn't in his room? "Paul questioned.

"Nope. I am pretty sure he found himself a girl. He hasn't been around as much. It's the only thing that makes sense." Lily smiled.

Just as she says that, they all heard the door quietly open. When they peaked their heads around the corner, they saw Draco trying to close the door quietly. When he turned around, he jumped with all the people looking at him.

Lily laughed. "Good morning, slut."

"What? I was taking a walk." Draco was brushing off.

"Oh no. I know the walk of shame when I see one. " She said.

"Fine! But there is no shame. " Draco smiled.

Sam was curious now. "So who is she?"

"Well. Uhhh. You know her." Draco was rubbing his neck nervously.

The front opened again. "Draco, I found your boxers."

They look over to see Leah.

"Oh ah, good morning, everyone." She says, blushing hard.

"Holy shit!" Paul yells, earning a smack to the head from Sam.

Lily was smiling for her friend. "Well, Draco, why don't you take Leah to your room. You guys can shower and come down for breakfast in 20 minutes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was sitting around the table. Even Severus joined them this morning. It was a perfect morning until they heard a knock.
*knock* *knock*

"Why is always during breakfast!" Lily was getting annoyed.

"Don't worry, flower, I will get it." Severus said.

Severus opened the door to see Sirius Black (he is NOT dead in this book!).

"Black. What do I owe this unpleasant visit?"

"I came for my daughter Snivellus." Black sneered.

He barged in and went to the dining room.

"Cassie, get your stuff. Let's go. You are not moving in with a boy you barely know. You have gone too far. Even Krecher was hiding your location from me!" Sirius was yelling.

"I'm not leaving. How did you even know I was gone? Did I have a piece of mail you tried to deliver and then noticed my things were gone?" She bit back.

"You are my daughter. Of course, I noticed." He said.

"No, you wouldn't Black. You threw that girl to the back burner so many times that she has had enough. Severus said.

"Shut up, Snape! You know nothing!" Black yelled.

"No, you don't!" Cassie yelled.

Paul stood up and hugged Cassie while growling at Sirius.

"You don't know anything about me. " She cried out.

"I know everything about you, Cas." Sirius said.

"When's my birthday?" Cassie asked

Sirius smiled. "Easy! July 31st!"

Cassie closed her eyes, trying not to cry. Lily finally had enough.