Chapter Three(It's Dark)

Chapter Three          

  I feel like this chapter is so short! Sorry:/

(It's Dark)

"What has gotten into you? Is Lilly influencing you in improper ways?" My mom ranted, her frail body pacing the space of our study.
"No mother. Gosh, I'm sorry. I'm eighteen, shouldn't I have a bit of freedom?"
"Not while you're under my roof! You're lucky your father and I let you stay here even though you're starting school in fall."
I nodded and took a sip of my tea, watching her long French painted nails drum along the white wood of our built in. Her blonde hair was pulled up into a tight bun, with her decaying flesh from age wrinkling a bit.
"Do you have an explanation young lady?"
I shook my head, knowing she'd automatically hate Andy.
"You're going to tell me. This isn't an option, Murey Nabella."
I winced at the mention of my middle name. She was angry, and not just angry, but witch on her broomstick angry.
"I was out...with Blake." I lied.
"Lilly had posted online that you two broke up. Did he apologize? Oh honey, he didn't make you do anything-"
"No, everything's fine. Yeah, we're just friends. He wanted to talk so we had dinner. I'm sorry I was so late, just had a lot to talk about."
She gave me a sympathetic look, running her fingers through the loose curls of my hair.
"So Blake drives a black Jaguar now?"
"Yeah," I swallowed. "Just got it from his dad."
She nodded, clearly she'd seen through my lie. But, it wasn't like it was the first time I lied to her and she knew. She adjusted her ankle length white dress, the fabric clean without a single blemish. Must've been new.
"Your father's in the sitting room, he's watching television. Try not to disturb him, and do give him a kiss goodnight" "Okay."
I headed out of the room and down the narrow hall, finding the lanky body of my father sitting in his favorite cow hide recliner. I leaned over and kissed his cheek, his hand patting my head lightly.
"Your mother seemed pretty pissed. What'd you do?"
I sighed with a smile slipping onto my face. My dad and I were pretty close and he was the one I always told the truth to.
"This guy-"
"Oh jaguar guy. I should meet him..love his car."
"Haha yeah, uh...so, his name's Andy. We sort of went out on a date."
"Tell him he needs to meet me."
I nodded, biting my lip. Like I wanted my parents to meet this maniac. Hopefully he'd just forget about me soon. I sighed and walked up the stairs and into my bedroom.
My body went numb and I felt my pulse throbbing through my flesh.
"How long have you been here?" I asked, my voice panicked.
He got up and locked my door. He pressed his back against it, as he tussled his hand through his hair. Gosh, would he ever stop doing that?
"A while."
He took a few steps closer to me, running his long finger up my arm and to my neck. I felt my body quake in reaction, he couldn't be here. What was I doing? I wish I could just throw him out the window.
"You-you need to leave." I whispered.
"Again, why are you whispering?" He laughed.
"My parents are here!" I hissed.
"Listen, Murey there's a couple things you need to know if we're going to be around each other."
He pushed me back onto my bed, without any effort, slipping off his white button down that was hiding beneath his suit earlier. I just glared at him, propped up on my elbows. Yeah, like we were going to "be around each other".
"One, I don't care about anyone else's opinions." He started popping the buttons undone in the rhythm of his numbering. "Two, I like you. Three, I do find joy in afflicting others pain when we fight. Four, I always get what I want. And Five, I'm not that great of a person."
I bit my lip, taking in everything he had said. I was struggling through paying attention to his words or his body, and right now the right thing to do was losing.
"I believe that." I replied, my words still quiet and referring to his fifth thing.
"Do you see this?"
He pointed to a scar right above the cut of his V.
"It's from when I started a fight with a guy at the bar. Turns out he had a knife."
I could feel my throat closing with the dryness. He didn't need to prove his mistakes, I was aware that everyone made them.
"Or this one."
He pointed to a wide scar that stretched across his right ribcage.
"This is what really made me love fighting. I slept with this guy's girlfriend. He drug me out of the room and kicked me into a cut granite counter. Had so many stitches along with surgery of course. Almost all my ribs were broke. Almost punctured my heart too."
I shook my head. The thought of him with someone else felt painfull, like my heart was the one being punctured by ribs. Why was I feeling this way? And why did he do this? How could you find pleasure in pain?
"You are insane." I stated.
"Yeah, but that's why you like me."
He leaned into my chest, his lips crashing onto mine. His knees edged in between my legs, as I dug my hands into his mess of hair. I pulled away, my heart burning with adrenaline.
"Andy, stop."
He rose above me, locking me in place with the hold of his crystal eyes.
"You're so difficult, Murey."
"I'm sorry?"
He pecked my lips and pushed me back further onto the bed. He trailed down the the middle of my abdomen, kissing me through the fabric.
"And-"
He slid his body against me, until his lips silenced my complaining. I felt like he sucked the breath out of me, the kiss more passionate than anything before. I pushed my hands into the small space between our chests, trying with all my might to push him off.
He grabbed both of my wrist in one hand and pulled them above my head, deepening the kiss. I shook my head away, his lips landing on my duvet.
"I said no, Andy."
He chuckled and traced a line down my cheek with his free hand.
"You sure?"
I swallowed, seeing the light coloring in his eyes flame deeper. He met his lips in the crook of my neck, sucking tenderly. A choked down my whimper, feeling his tounge caress my skin.
He followed back onto my lips, his hands hiking my dress up quickly. I jumped with the feeling. His fingers tickled the skin on my lower stomach, and I felt him fidget with my underwear.
"No, Andy. Stop." I mumbled, his lips still stuck on mine.
I rolled out from under him, feeling his hands throw me back onto the bed. My heart was crashing in fear and I could see the anger swelling in his eyes.
"I don't think so." He laughed deviously.
He sunk his mouth back onto my neck, giving me a deeper hickey than before. I bit my lip with the pain, feeling my eyes shake. He kept kissing my neck, his mouth moving tenderly slow. I had to swallow multiple whimpers. My eyes were shut and my body was crumbling underneath his weight.
He nibbled my ear and kissed the side of my jaw.
"It's okay." He breathed.
I let out a whimper, pulling at his hair. I could feel his teeth against my skin when he smiled at my vulnerability. He slowly slid off of me, trailing kisses down the fabric of my dress.
I'd never wanted something to go on this badly before. My legs trembled, as he kissed my inner thighs. My body was a nervous wreck. He pulled up and put his shirt back on, a smile half way on his face as if he'd won something.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He said, pecking my lips with the taste of smoke.
I gulped, frozen and weak on my bed. He lowered himself outside of the window. I couldn't think. I felt stupid. I felt disgusted. I felt lead on, even though I knew it's what he wanted.
I shuffled over and grabbed my pajamas, making sure to change in my bathroom with the chance of him being outside.
I jumped into my bed, dimming the lights and then fell into the sleep I so was needing.
Dream
       I awoke on the dirt covered ground. There was nothing but a deserted waste out here, the sun melting everything in sight. My hair was falling straight with a few waves.
I was wearing his clothes. I knew they were his. I began to cry, never knowing the reasoning. A shadow hovered across me, surrounding the entire world in darkness.
"I love you." He whispered.
I looked up to see his clear face, missing every scar and cut from before. His skin was pale, without a trace of blood and his eyes gleamed with there sapphire hue.
I reached my hand up to touch his cheek, and he met his palm over my fingers.
"You're so beautiful." He smiled.
I parted my lips to say something, watching the ocean of black flood into the dirt land behind him. It crashed over us in huge ripples of destruction.
"It's dark."
"It's dark."
Ends
       I shot out of my bed, my lips repeating the last lines once more. I'd never seen him without his scars...I've never dreamt of him so vividly like that. My cat, Jingles, trotted over towards me. He meowed faintly, turning my gaze to my phone on the floor.
"I'm taking you somewhere tomorrow."
I sighed, wishing I could somehow get the Andy from my dreams. Why hadn't I seen him the way he is now? But, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was obessessing, wishing he was real.
"Dreamt about him again..we need to talk by the way."
Lilly texted me back with the longest paragraph, including something about bringing over take out. I let my phone fall back onto my floor, praying they'd invent a way to get Andy away from me.
What if he wasn't the guy from my dreams? I mean..how could I picture him without cuts or everything that I clearly could describe about him?