Chapter Thirty-One(Deflating)

Chapter Thirty-One

       I have a sentence for this chapter-This sucks balls. Hard. KennedyCameron says hi:D, we are currently in a zombie state due to the time we party. But in the midst of our partying I was able to write...explaining the suckish of the ish. Okay, I'm done. You're probably wondering why I would post a sucky chapter...but it is mostly because I am a tad confident of this chapter...eek. @_@ I LOVE YOU ALL. At this time, I'm literally-legitimately-sleep drunk. I apologize for my randomness:3 VOTE COMMENT YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, THAT I LOVE. (Oh...btw I am sorry for not replying to your guy's comments on the last one before this...most likely I will wonder over yonder and reply:3)

(Deflating)

My feet were glued to the slick flooring of the room's doorway. I could feel my nerves spurring from spaces I couldn't place and held a hand to my chest. My heart was rocketing out of its usual rhythm and I wasn't able to slow it down.

Mr.Evans had his eyes shut with exhaustion, his left arm wrapped up, while his face was sorely injured. My lips shook with the sight of his busted lip and the stitches that swept across his forehead.

Andy did it. He had to of. I should've known. I should've known this was going to happen. Andy had no control...no control what so ever and here I was apparently shocked with what I was seeing. It was predictable, horribly and pitifully predictable.

 I watched his eyes flicker open, the color shining with a dulled blue shade. I bit my lip and forced my mouth to rise with a saddened smile.

There you are." He smirked.

"I-I'm so...I-"

"It wasn't your fault, Murey. You can't control people."

I nodded, knowing I should probably go over towards him...but my legs felt flimsy and I was suddenly nauseous. He held his free hand towards me, his lips parting to show the gorgeous smile of his.

"You can come sit...I don't bite." He teased.

I laughed lightly and surprisingly made it over to his bed without falling. I sat onto the edge of his purified mattress, glancing awkwardly around the colorless room. "Have you seen this?" He asked.

I turned my gaze back to him to see a magazine with our "intimate" moment plastered onto the front page. My cheeks burnt and I buried my face into my hands. If I wouldn't have stayed none of this would of happened. Mr. Evans would be fine and Andy and I would've been better than we were now...I think.

I had no idea that I had dated my students before." He joked.

"I'm s-"

"Stop it, Murey." Mr. Evans laughed.

"I just...I don't...does it hurt?"

"It did...but I'm on some medicine now, so I can't really feel anything."

"Mr. Evans-"

Please, call me Marcus."

"Marcus," I exhaled, " I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for all of this and for dragging you into a situation like this. I'm sorry for your arm and...your face and just...I can't."

"Murey, how can you seriously believe this is your fault?" He asked.

"Because if I would've just went home, Andy wouldn't have gotten pissed. He wouldn't have wanted to hurt you. I should've known." I sighed.

"Murey-"

"No. I should've known. I've been with Andy for so long...I...I knew he would react that way. I knew he wouldn't be able to handle the thought of me with someone else. This is my fault."