Chapter Thirty-Six(Cope)

Chapter Thirty-Six

       THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NAMES AND DEDICATION AND OMGSH I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. okay...this chapter is short. My apologies, but I felt like Andy needed to fight and we are so much closer to resolving this mess I have regretfully created. Please-Please-Please-tell me what you think!:D I really appreciate it! Seriously. I do. A lot. :) And if you have ideas?! WHY NOT SHARE THEM WITH MOI. please vote, comment, and or message meeee:) I love you!

(Cope)

        I could hear their voices fluttering through the halls with my name being the center of their gossip. My stomach was bulging now. It was scary as hell waking up to a sight that resembled the idea of swallowing a watermelon.

    I grabbed my binders and stuffed them back into my bag. This sucked. This fucking blew harder than a drunk Lindsey Lohan. I bit my lip with the feeling of eyes cascading themselves downward onto my shitty appearance. I didn't want to talk right now. I wasn't ready to discuss the past or how I was feeling. Nothing of that subject appealed to me whatsoever. I just wanted to live and forget. Live and forget.

"Murey..." I heard his voice tremble slightly.

     I glanced up to see Mr. Evans dressed in a pair of smoothed red sweatpants, his matching hoodie of gray rising a bit to show off his toned stomach. I gulped with the remembrance of our last conversation and continued on with cleaning out my locker.

"You're-you're...I mean..."

"I'm pregnant." I replied nonchalantly.

"Was...this-"

"Planned? Not at all." I laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry, I just saw you and I really want to talk to you."

     I turned to the side slightly. my baggy pullover that was marked with the Obey logo tugging gently at my bump. Mr. Evans tried desperately to avert his eyes from my stomach, but failed miserably. I sighed with exhaustion, if it was from his behavior or my current reality I wasn't able to tell-but bottom line I was tried of everything at that moment.

"You do know you can still attend this academy with the future of dance still in mind, right? You can just take the other classes here...I just...don't see why you're packing up." He said finally.

"Because in a couple of months my life isn't something that'll be much of importance to me." I swallowed, my own head throbbing with the thought.

      It was his turn to sigh, as he proceeded in leaning against the neighboring aqua tinted locker. I resumed to biting my lip with my uncomfortable confrontation of becoming a mother. I really just didn't want to do this or take in any of this. I wish I could just pretend...pretend that the day of where I'm once again, in the hospital getting this child out of me...wasn't actually in the future.

"Is...is he better?" He asked.

"W-what do you mean?"

"He doesn't still...."

"He never did." I breathed.

"Then how do you explain-"

"It was from getting out of the car. I bruise easily."

"I'm sorry." He exhaled.

"You're fine."

       I shut my locker and clipped my lock from the clasp of the handle. I cant believe this was the end of all my dreams and everything I'd ever fucking wanted. I took a step back and just starred at my locker, my lip beginning to bleed from the scraping of my teeth.