Chapter Twenty-Nine(Save Your Grace)

Chapter Twenty-Nine

       I want to say I'm doing a sequel, but honestly I'm not sure and I'm sort of head over heels in love with this other fiction I'm writing. BUT I wont forget about my Murey and lovely Andy, if there needs to be one, I'll do it:) Okay, again...thank you all for everything you do. Thank you for the comments. The votes. The reading. Even the unimpressed skims that still choose to waste their time staring at my story:) Haha I love you all! :) Oh, and this is dedicated to my best friend Izzy, because she puts up with my annoying clinginess and all of the strange things I say and do. Plus, she's been there for me through a lot and she's pretty amazing(Witness anymore Ping clubs getting busted and I'm seriously moving in to steal the broken pieces) :)

(Save Your Grace)

"Hello?" I answered.

"Stay away from him." A girl warned on the other end.

"Is this Vanessa?" I asked.

     Lilly turned her head at the mention of her name and pulled the car over to a parking lot near the beach. I followed her outside of the car and kicked off my shoes to walk the rest of the way on the sand.

"Check your mail, bitch." She replied.

"Is this Vanessa?" I repeated harshly.

"Vanessa Biersack, for your information."

     I stopped walking towards the shore where Lilly already was splashing in the easy current. What the hell did she mean, Vanessa Biersack? I could feel my pulse thumping through my forehead and forced myself to dig further.

"You mailed me something?" I snapped.

"More like emailed. I'd hurry up and check it if I were you."

      The other line ended with a click and I tossed my phone onto a mound of sand from a castle that had been demolished by the waves. Lilly jumped like a deer out of the shallow end and ran over to where I was about to self destruct.

"Mure..." She eased.

"Shit." I breathed, scrambling to get my phone back.

       I opened up my email and skimmed through the thousands of messages from fans of Andy's and useless junk that enjoyed teasing me with lies of sales. I tapped the contact that looked like Vanessa's, opening up the attachment that had been sent.

     Lilly threw her eyes away from the screen when she read the words that my mind had set on repeat. The ground beneath me was shaking, as my entire world lit up into breaking flames. I couldn't see the light of the situation, because at this point there wasn't one. My phone slipped through my fingers and crashed onto the flat surface of the uncovered shore in front of me.

     Lilly sighed and picked up my phone before the water could reach it. She clenched my shoulder and kissed the side of my head, whispering soothing words that I only reacted to as if I were deaf. The image was still covering the screen of my phone and my eyes were glued to it like metal was to magnets.

     It was a picture of Mr. Evans and I hugging at the dance studio. My hair was ruined from the dancing and his shirt was no longer on, like every afternoon before that day. I couldn't see my face, but I could see my bright hair and his chin tilted down in a way that looked like he was kissing the top of my head. It was just an embrace meant to be friendly, but had turned out to look extremely intimate. It was enough to send Andy over the edge and enough for the media to spiral out of control. She even typed, "A little bit more than just a student and teacher relationship I see?".

"Ding"

     Lilly slid a thumb across my phone's screen and read the message that I had just received. I watched her eyes shake in the containment of her skull and knew my reaction might of been death with the way she looked.