Chapter Fifteen(Recital Night)

Chapter Fifteen

    So I was going to run on the treadmill because you know-fat kid over here:p But then I was like...Andy and so thats pretty much how this chapter was born. Hope it does justice for you guys! Please comment, vote, tell me what you think. Seriously, like anything. Even if all you have to say is you puked when you read this because you hated it or something. Go 'head:) Love you guys!:)) Gosh...guys I've gotten so much more clingy than I was at the start of this story.

(Recital Night)

Andy

   I adjusted my ass in the tight space of the theatre's chair. I could already feel everyone's eyes around me locked on my unusual jet black hair, piercings, and clothes. The lights above us dimmed to a mellow glow, while Lilly and I exchanged awkward looks.

"Why'd you do it?" She asked, her voice low and barely above a whisper.

   I looked down at my sleeveless white band Tee, knowing the bandages that lied beneath. I returned with a dead expression on my face, her eyes dimming back to an uneasy hold just like the lights had.

"Sorry...but I mean, come on. She's my best friend. I know you're not going to tell her."

"Exactly, so what the hell makes you think I'll tell you?"

   Her curvy body wiggled in the tight black pencil skirt that held her thighs, as she leaned forward to make sure I was aware I had her full attention. I swore under my breath with irritation, she was like a fucking three year old. Just drop it already.

   Light piano music strung together through the body of the theatre, enlightening the audience with small murmurs of the composure and what was to be expected. I rolled my eyes at their disgusting take in society. I hated these type of people.

"She loves-"

"I fucking know she loves me, Lilly. I don't need you telling me that. So just shut the hell up."

   She rolled her eyes and pulled at the side of my shirt, her fingers brushing against my bare skin.

"It's a ballet for God's sake. You couldn't have worn an actual shirt?"

   I bit my lip with a small puff of amusement, damn was she the opposite of Murey. I clenched the sides of my seat and turned my head back at her hazel eyes traced in a dark liner.

"Remember who you're talking to, Lilly."

   She tried to play it off with a sassy smirk, but instead fumbled when her throat tightened with her swallow. I ran a hand through my hair and nodded my head, slipping out my phone to see if Devin had texted me.

"Out watching ballet like a little bitch? Fine by me, means I get all your fighting rounds tonight at the bar. Via-Devin"

"You're fucking hilarious,  tell me if you last two rounds and then we'll see who the little bitch is."

   Her hand glided along the shape of my wrist with this strange feeling of lust. I looked up with my eyebrow cocked and fingers straightening for her hand to leave my skin.

"You weren't even planning on killing yourself were you?" She continued.

"When I say drop it, I mean fucking drop it." I growled.

   Her mouth remained moving as if she hadn't just heard what I'd said. I could feel myself losing control over the anger that was rising within me and I forced my throat to close and eyes to do the same. I kept telling myself it wasn't worth it, that this was Murey's night, not mine.