Chapter Eighteen(Take Me Places)

Chapter Eighteen

    Chapter 18! Random but important!: I'd love it if you guys would read my friend's book The Wild Ones?:) This chapter's dedicated to her so all you gotta do is click it:) Again, just wanna say I'm sooo grateful for your guy's dedication and the fact that you indulge yourselves in my gunky writing. Thank you for the votes and comments and just for being your beautiful selves!!!!:)) I'll shut up now!:)

(Take Me Places)

   I believe a full hour had tumbled by, when finally the closet door was ripped open by a very confused/infuriated Andy. Somewhere along the way I suppose he had lost his shirt, his bare chest of ink and scars on full display. His hands jerked me onto my feet, as if I was some dead rag doll.

"What the hell-why the fuck were you in there?" He asked, lighting another cigarette.

"T-Taylor she uh, she p-put..."

"Shit. Really?" He moaned, smacking a hand over his face.

"I...?"

    He pulled me the entire way into the crowded living room and out into the pool area. Taylor was slouched over one the patio chairs, a bucket below her sick appearance. I didn't know why we were suddenly now outside or why Andy had a tired look on his face.

"Aye! Owen!" Andy called, friendly waving over to some tall guy with a short haircut of auburn waves.

   He did a double take, pointing a shaking finger at himself and then mouthing "Me?". Andy nodded his head, playing with the ash that crumpled off the end of his cigarette. I didn't know what was going on so I slowly started to back away, until Andy latched onto my forearm.

"Stay. This wont take long."

"What's up?" Owen asked, clearly digesting some of the nerves that were clipping uneasily.

"You bring Taylor here?" Andy asked, slightly motioning back to the blonde that was now hurling her brains out.

    Okay, so maybe I did know where this was going.

"Uh, I-yeah."

"Oh...Okay." Andy replied nodding his head nonchalantly.

    Owen seemed to lessen from his stiff posture, almost smiling with relief.

"Then you do realize I'm going to have to beat the shit out of you because that clown whore you drug here locked my girlfriend in a fucking closet."

"Wait, what?" Owen laughed lightly, taken back by the way Andy breezed through his threat.

"Did I fucking stutter?" Andy snapped, flicking his cigarette into the pool.

"Andy...you don't have to-" I whispered through my teeth.

"Murey, I couldn't find you over a fucking hour." Andy yelled back at me.

   My body was trembling with his screaming and I could feel the flood reaching my eyes. I forced them away with my hand and looked around at the whole drunken party staring at us. Once again, I didn't want to be here.

"So," Andy exhaled, knocking Owen in the mouth with a fist.

   Blood was gushing from his busted lips, the amount only multiplying, as Andy continued pounding the hell out of him. His face was spotted with Owen's blood, a horrible look taking over his innocent eyes. I held a hand over my mouth, knowing my voice was shrilling into a terrified sob. I kept begging him to stop, remembering Blake and how he seemed so close to death when Andy had gotten a hold of him.