Chapter Thirty-Three(Small)

      GUYS, GUYS....I haven't updated in forever and I'M SO SORRY. Oh, btw I think I've said this like a billon times...bert. I HAVE A TUMBLR AND MY GOSH I WANT TO COMMUINCATE WITH PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. Sooo if you have one could you please message me on here and I can follow you and you follow me and it can be a beautiful tumblr thing. Okay, and this chapter...you might want to remain sitting. ANYWAY. I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I WILL GO REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS ON THE ONE BEFORE THIS BECAUSE...UH I BELIEVE I FORGOTD: But! Message me, vote, comment, please tell me what you thhhhhiiinnnnkkk <3

(Small)

      Everything around me was breaking. Nothing else seemed to hold the ability of keeping up. My eyes were changing from each hall, from each room, swallowing every tear that was pleading to make an escape. I could feel their eyes. I could feel their pity lurking on the way that I must've looked.

     My body was crumbling with the pain. I couldn't stand. I couldn't breathe. This wasn't life. I refuse to let reality take a hold of me if this was how it ended. She couldn't turn out to be a nightmare...because nightmares couldn't have ever been that beautiful.

    My feet stopped in front of the window. Everything stopped. I could feel my legs shaking with the break of my composure and stumbled forward onto the glass frame that separated her world from mine. The ground was falling beneath my feet. The air was thinning. My life was shattering right before my eyes, as I starred back at her, hopelessly.

     Her frail body of pale skin and vibrant hair was resting soundly in a medical bed of pure sheets. She was hooked up to a machine with multiple bloodied bandages decorated her gorgeous skin. I bit my lip with a pathetic whimper of loss filling my throat. Tears trickled down my cheeks and I pressed my opened hands against the glass. My breath formed a flattened ghost onto the window.

     I wanted to hold her. I wanted to save her. I wanted to protect her from everything, from all of this because she was all I had ever had. She was my life and I couldn't imagine a world without her. I wasn't willing to say goodbye.

      A nurse placed a hand comfortingly onto my shoulder from behind and I shuttered out a clearing breath. Her eyes widened in shock at my face and I could tell that even when I desperately cried for Murey to survive, I still looked terrifying.

"Sir...you can-"

     I didn't let her finish. I threw the door open to Murey's room and slid a chair beside her bed, leaning forward to rest my forehead against her thin arm. The beeps of her pulse echoed through the silent room and I rubbed my cheek against her skin. She was going to make it. She was going to make it. She wasn't dying, She was just sleeping. I wasn't losing her.

"A-Andy..." Lilly whispered weakly from the doorway.

      I looked up and whipped my eyes with the end of my lose tank top. Her face was stricken with an expression that hurt to hold. I kissed Murey's forehead and followed her out into the hallway, my face scrunched in confusion.

"I know who drove the mini van." She swallowed, not able to meet my gaze.

"Who? Who the fuck is it?" I growled with the formation of new tears,

"She's-she's in room 134. It...it was Vanessa."

       My eyes were dead, every rational thought that ever flowed through my mind had gone extinct. The only thing I loved was dying because of....I shook my head and bent down in the middle of the hallway. Never in my life had I imagined ever being this weak, so weak that I couldn't even go and kill Vanessa like I had wanted to.