Chapter Four(Mine)

Chapter Four            

  I know Andy has had a lip rings for a while and tattoos, I just really wanted them to be together for that in the story. And I'm guessing he's not over 6'4 either, but I have this thing with tall guys, if that bothers you just picture him shorter:)

(Mine)

I sat in my room, watching him snake his black leather jacket on over his dark graphic Tee. I couldn't move, I could only sit there starring at him. His mouth had healed and he was now wearing a clear face, besides his sore stitches of course..

He caught onto my stare and smiled down at me, his lower stomach in front of my face.

"You like?" He teased.

I gulped and didn't answer, knowing that wasn't possible without making me look like an idiot.

"Where are we-"

"It's a surprise." He grinned, leaning down to kiss me.

He bit down on my bottom lip roughly, causing a sting to occur from a wound. I pulled back, shaking my head in fear.

"I kind of like it when you tremble." He hushed, swallowing my hand with his.

I followed him down the stairs and into his car. My parents seemed to never be home, and most of the time I was okay with that. Except now, except the nights when I was with Andy.

I clipped my seatbelt and glanced down at my already shaking legs, wrapped in my black and white poka dotted skinny jeans. I kept my tongue on the cut inside my mouth, tasting the bitterness of copper. I can't believe he'd done that.

He started the car and fled down the street. I gripped onto the strap ready to die at any second. Andy chuckled at my terror, clearly I'd been right about him being mentally unstable.

We stopped in front of a darker side of town, wow...just like Andy too. He stood against his car, waiting for me to come out. I watched, as he fished out a cigarette and lit it. It dangled out the side of his perfectly pouty lips, while he led the way inside.

"I've wanted to get one of these my whole life." He admitted, his voice extremely sexy with a slight mumble from his cigarette.

I tried to see what he was talking about, but my sight was still being blocked by his towering figure. From what I could see though, the walls were a candy red, bordered with black. I could smell smoke all around, even though I know Andy was still smoking in front of me.

We stopped at the end of the hall, the sound of screaming and the buzz of a needle piercing my ears. Andy leaned back with an evil grin and tipped his head forward for me to follow.

The room was illuminated with the lighting of mirrors and reflections, parts of the walls decorated with samples of tattoos from before. There were a few chairs lined in a row in the middle, almost all of them already occupied by people of every kind.

I felt my heart tick in nervousness, I've never set foot in a place like this, neither would I like to. A tall guy, probably 6'4 almost as tall as Andy waved to us.

His hair was spiked in a huge blue Mohawk, his limbs covered in ink.

"Mike!" Andy smiled, slipping into a chair at the end.

I stood still, not wanting to get anywhere near a needle. They talked for a bit, something about Andy's ex girlfriends and how he should stay out of trouble, followed by laughter.

"So you're sure about this?" Mike asked, readying a pair of tongs and a thick short needle.

"Yeah, wait though." Andy replied.