Chapter Thirty(Trouble)

Chapter Thirty

      Okay, this is kind of serious and I apologize in advance if I come off rude:( But, In His Light and the concept of it all...I came up with, on my own. And it sort of upsets me when people steal my ideas and think that changing a little portion of it makes it theirs. I'm not saying I own the whole good girl, bad boy thing...but I do have the right to say-come up with your own fracking ideas. Or you know what, message me about it and I CAN HELP YOU. Okay, bad person mode off. THANK YOU ALL for reading this and supporting me(Wow I feel like a total bitch) Please tell me what you think! Mostly on the story not my predicament^(I woudnt mind though;p) Okay I LOVE YOU.

(Trouble)

      I held the edge of the island behind me with trembling legs, as the knock continued to thunder through the home. My knees buckled and I pathetically clawed my weight back onto my feet and wobbled over to the door. My hand rattled around the doorknob with the tall dark shadow that haunted the partially clear frame.

"Open the fucking door, Murey." Andy ordered.

      I gulped and cracked the door opened, only to have it be slammed into my face, as Andy marched back into his bedroom with a disgusted sound. I held the pulsing space on my forehead and slowly closed the door. I went back to the kitchen and reclaimed my spot near the island, feeling my heart titter nervously inside my exploding chest.

     Andy came back into view with his arms lifted to the right of his face, as he stitched up a gash that sliced past his eye. I bit my lip with the turning of my stomach and watched him find a spot against the counter across from me. He crossed his arms over his black vest, jacket, and tie, his entire wardrobe resembling an ashy palate.

"A-a-are you-you o-"

"Don't ask me if I'm okay, Murey." Andy replied, shaking his head in annoyance.

     I nodded like an idiot and attempted to regain some type of courage so I could at least get out another phrase, or a freaking explanation for Pete's sake. Andy tied up the end of his wound and grabbed a skull printed handkerchief from the back of his jeans, dabbing nonchalantly at his busted lip and cut knuckles.

"M-Mr. Evans, he, uh...we a-aren't-"

"I know you're not together. Damn it, Murey. Do you think I'm fucking stupid?"

"N-no. I-I..." I couldn't even finish my response.

       I resorted to biting my lip with my gaze fading back to the tile of the kitchen floor. I couldn't keep up with his intense stare. All the emotions I was hiding from, all the feelings that buried me...were held captive in the shuttering shade of his perfect eyes. His anger alone was radiating enough heat to replace the sun and my skin was suffering dearly from the impact of his smoldering stare.

     I held the end of my oversized fluffy pink sweater to my mouth, as a shaking breath of rage left his body. My knees nearly buckled again, but I pressed my weight back against the island to save me. I still couldn't believe that after a few days of being away from each other again, our greetings had resulted in an uncomfortable confrontation.

"I'm-I'm..s-s-sorry." I stuttered.

     Andy's gaze hadn't left the top of my head, as I refused to lift my face in order to see him. I knew his expression was ice cold, and I knew the way he would have been clenching his jaw with the amount of energy he had to use to restrain himself from blowing up. That's probably where his injuries had came from. Someone must've been unlucky enough to do the wrong thing...and there you have it. Andy would have you shattered into a million of pieces on the ground emotionally and physically.