Chapter Nineteen(Mistakes Show)

Chapter Nineteen

     Woah, I feel like I'm just in a full sprint with this writing thing:) I hope you guys have enjoyed my last few chapters! And that you like this one!!(filler I think) ._. Thank you all for the comments, votes and just reading this story. I love you guys so much and I wouldn't be here without you!!!:) Please feel free to message me or comment and tell me what you think! Love your guy's opinions!:)

(Mistakes Show)

    My head slid off of my pillow and over the side of my bed, forcing my eyes to shoot open with my mind wide awake. I could hear slight clicking through the silence of my room, the light barely rising through my shaded window with the morning. I turned over on my side, knowing Lilly had to of been in here.

    She was lounged in my desk chair with my phone in hand. I could tell she was looking at something she wasn't supposed to because her lips were curved into her guilty smile.

"Lilly?" I asked tiredly.

"Holy shit! You scared the crap out of me!" She jumped.

   I watched her slide my phone back to the dock and then situate herself back to a proper seating arrangement. The air was slicing into my bare shoulders, forcing me to remember that Andy had helped me change into a kami and some shorts. I tugged the blanket up to my neck and glared at the clock. It was almost 7:00am. I needed to be at school at 8:00am.

"Andy wouldn't tell us what happened. So....spill."

"I really don't want to, Lilly." I groaned.

"But you have to!!" She whined.

   I shrugged off my comforter and made my way over to my closet. Lilly stared at me the entire time, hoping that she'd dig into my head enough that I'd tell her. I didn't budge though. I couldn't think about it without feeling sick. The whole night terrified me and I just didn't want to think about it.

    I grabbed an over the shoulder sweater, matching it's peach color with a pair of gray baggy sweats. I pulled my long red hair up into a messy bun and then went to my bathroom to wash my face, all the while Lilly was griping about not knowing. When I came back out she was laying on the floor as if she'd just been shot.

"I need to know!" She cried.

"Well that sucks because I'm not going to tell you! My gosh...cant you just understand that I cant?!" I snapped.

"Okay...hey...I'm sorry."

    I sighed and sat back onto my bed, slipping on my black Nike's. I bent over and held my face in my hands. I couldn't drive there. Lilly was going to have to and I know she'd play the guilt trip and not take me unless I told her. I didn't want to call Andy because I'm sure he's going to still be worried about me or try something, which at this point I rather trade my life in for a Nun.

"College?" Lilly smirked.

    I shook my head and began to outweigh my options. In the end, I decided on just biting the bullet and telling Lilly so I could get my butt to class. She sat at the edge of her seat, as I slowly unraveled it before her.

"SHIT THAT IS CRAZY!" She blurted.

"Yeah."

"And he just saved her life and stuff?"

"Mhmm...can we go now?"

"You bet your short ass we can!"

    I grabbed my iphone and raced down the stairs with her. She shoved a pile of her trash away from the passenger seat and I maneuvered my way inside. I listened to some poppy girl hum into the speakers, as Lilly started the ignition. We drove forever it seemed, never in my life had Lilly driven this slow.