Chapter Thirty-Eight(Epilogue)

        This is it. My baby is finally finished. Haha...I just want to thank you all again. And please remember that you can message me or talk to me anytime seriously, oh and the person that I told I would dedicate this to! I HAVE A NEW STORY! IT'S CALLED "THEODORE, LIES, AND OTHER EXQUISATE THINGS" PLEASE CHECK IT OUT?:)) Um, sorry about that:| but yeah...I love you guys. Vote, comment, tell me what you thought about this entire thing or anything really...gah I'm depressed now. I'm crying there you go. Wow. okay, better go before this gets pathetic. LOVE YOU ALL...A LOT.

(Epilogue)

     The building was sound. Chatter erupted through the Lilac scented air, as Andy towered at the end of the aisle. I could feel my palms sweating and my body developing ticks.

This was happening.

       I snuck around the shielding wall to see the church pews filled completely with faces I couldn't recognize. My ankles crossed and then uncrossed repeatedly. My nerves were growing, my mind was racing. I felt an arm tuck itself beneath me and glanced up to see my father dressed in a suit much like Andy's.

     I poked the soft blue flower that was tucked in his jacket's pocket playfully, trying my best to cover my fears. His cheeks pinched with a loud gulp at the sight of me.

This must've been terrifying to him too.

"Dad?" I swallowed.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"I'm...I'm sorry for-"

"Murey Nabella White." He cut off. "It isn't your fault."

"I know this was never what you and mom wanted. I know-"

"Stop it."

         I took another swallow and starred out into the beginning of the aisle I had yet to take. It'd been a few months since I lost the baby...but it wasn't like the pain diminished.

"This is your wedding day. This is the start of your lives together as one, Murey. That's something to be excited about." He smiled.

      I nodded and looked back to the long strip of white silk that covered the aisle, a few rose petals were scattered across the fabric.

Music was playing.

      I backed away a bit with the realization of how oblivious I had been. I was just too caught up in my own mind to notice the change in pace, the lowering of murmurs. I stretched my head around the wall that blocked my view to see Andy's small cousins dancing in their white dresses that were traced in lace.

"It's time!" Lilly squealed across the aisle.

       I looked up to see her dark hair pinned elegantly above her head, a few diamonds entwined within the waves. The famous light blue color was drawn across her dress that matched the few other girls my mother had hired to be my following bridesmaids.

Lilly was it for me.

      Devin winked from the side of Lilly with his arm snaked around hers. My stomach flipped with the motion and I could feel my face going pale. Could I really do this? Was I really going through with this? The music continued through and Lilly and Devin weaved down the aisle with the small group of strangers following after.

"That's our que." My dad whispered, as "A Thousand Years" began to play.(On the side, totally should play it btw-->)

         I tightened my grip around his bicep and chewed the inside of my mouth. I could feel all of my nerves falling down on me, twisting into my muscles and crippling my joints. I felt like I couldn't move...yet I was.