Chapter Twenty-Six(I'll Be Seeing You)

Chapter Twenty-Six

      So I've decided that I'll just continue this story a bit longer until I find a point where I either want to end it or continue into a sequel. It's sadly getting harder to write this...(uneasy face) so I'm sorry for late updates and sucky writing in advance. But! Newsss I've been writing a story on the side to take a break from in his light now and then. I'll probably post it near the end of this story. I would love it if you guys read it but I doubt most of you would get into it because it's nothing like this story...okay. I'll shut my mouth. I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!:D VOTE,COMMENT,MESSAGE ME PLEEEASE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!    

(I'll Be Seeing You)

I heaved my duffle bag over my right shoulder, dreading the moment of stepping outside. Mr. Evans hadn't spoke to me since the night when everything had been thrown in my face. I didn't know why he'd felt that way about me or what to do about it. Andy had completely blown up and then eased down, literally talking me into going to Australia. Had he not wanted to see me or something?

    My stomach grew heavy with the thoughts of him with someone else. He had to of met millions of girls that were already obsessed with him by now. I had to seem like nothing in comparison to all of that. I mean, who were we kidding? I have a dream of dance that's supported by the strength of toothpicks, while he's already out there living his. My future seemed hazy and his was perlite with city lights and outrageous glamor.

    I passed through the hallway leading to the entrance doors and took a deep breath, already seeing the crowd of cameras and paparazzi outside waiting for me. I opened the door and kept my head down, as they shot out questions as if that's all they could do.

"How's Andy?"

"Is it true that you're suffering from an illness?"

"How do you feel about the girl from last night?"

"Are you really going to abandon Andy to go to Australia?"

      I held my hand in the faces of their lenses and kept walking to Lilly's car. She was leaning against the driver's door, fixing her makeup as the paparazzi decided to attack her. I watched her calmly reply to each question and then roll her eyes to get in the car and begin to drive. I clutched my bag in my lap with my insides going bazurk.  I honestly don't think I'll ever get used to that.

"Don't listen to anything they say. They're just expecting to get a response out of you. By the way, apparently an agent's coming to your-" She stopped and corrected herself in mid sentence. "Andy's house to help you with all of this fame shit."

"I don't want any help." I replied weakly.

"But you admit that you need it, right?" She smirked.

"Lilly, I really just don't want to deal with any of this. I cant even go to the grocery store without getting mobbed and my parents even called me to complain about it. My parents! The people that have dealt with this their entire lives. I cant do this anymore."

     I was in a pant by the time I finished. I just didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. It seemed like I was always lost and all I really wanted was Andy. I could barley sleep in his bed anymore because his scent had left. I was restless...and then I remembered something.

"They said something about a girl...?" I began.

     Lilly exhaled in a way that showed she didn't want to talk about this. Obviously, she'd known. I  could feel myself sinking fast into depression. I couldn't hear about her. I didn't want to know a thing about her or her apparent shallow ways. My head was on a run with all of these thoughts. I was spinning out of control, just when Lilly slapped a magazine onto my lap.