Chapter Twenty-Eight(Blurred Lines)

    I got the title off of that new song by Robin Thicke. I'm sorry, but I freaking love that song. Okay enough about myself. THE END IS NEAR! But it isn't here yet so:3 yay. Haha:) If any of you have any questions about anything! Really, go on and message me. I'll most likely answer, if not Idk what the heck I'm doing. THIS CHAPTER IS SORT OF R RATED. Oh, and how do you guys feel about angry sex? (its in the story im not some creep) Does it make sense? I just sort of had to put it in there though for reasons left unknown:D Okay, I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND BEING YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELVES. Vote and comment, tell me what you think?:)

When I woke up, he was gone. I don't know where he went or why he'd gone. All I knew is that I was currently in a bed that felt more similar than any I had ever slept in before.

I pulled the covers up to my chin, covering my bare skin with the slightest of realization of what was going on. I was at his house. I was back in California and he was somewhere far away and unknown.

I could feel my lips quivering in fear of what I'd done or what had happened. I couldn't recall anything from last night. All I could come up with was that Andy and I must've slept together because currently I was undressed and the bedroom floor was cluttered.

I carried the heap of blankets with me and padded out into the living room full of my misplaced things. Lilly was asleep on the couch with her head falling over the cushions and Devin was nowhere in sight.

I shook her shoulder gently and took a seat on the floor in front of her. Her hazel eyes fluttered open and a pissed off expression overcame her face.

"He really did it. I mean, I remember coming here and everything...I just wasnt sure if I was dreaming or not, especially with the noise you two were making in that bedroom." She rambled.

"I...I don't understand." I trembled.

Lilly sat up with the blanket she had been using falling off of her. She was wearing some old gray T-shirt with a fox on it and was left in a pair of vibrant pink underwear. I watched her scrunch her dark nest of hair and examine the room around us.

"You really were drunk." She laughed.

"I...I what?" I panicked.

"Last night Andy invited us to an after party and someone slipped you some drinks and told you they were nonalcoholic."

I shook my head with the same groggy feeling of being drowned returning. I felt like complete shit and my head was about to explode. I don't drink. I've never drank before in my life and the first time it even happens...I can't remember the whole freaking night!

"I want some cereal." She announced, getting up to fulfill her need.

"You have to-to tell me what happened." I replied.

Lilly turned around and waved a hand towards her for me to follow. I slowly made my way back to my feet and trailed her through the short space that separated the living room and kitchen.

"The party was freaking sick!" She exclaimed, beginning to raid the cupboards.

I nodded, pleading desperately for her to continue. I just needed to know why we suddenly were back in California instead of wherever Andy was. I needed to know if I actually did something bad.

"I honestly think every rock legend and heavy metal band was there. I got so many signatures..." Lilly sighed happily.

"But...what about-"

"Oh! Yeah, you...right, right. You got utterly trashed. I'm talking hitting on every guy within a mile radius and asking if they wanted to see your boobs. Turns out you're a horny bitch when you get some booze in you."