Chapter Twenty(Lets Dance)

Chapter Twenty

     Okay, so I'm going to already apologize for this sucky chapter. I just feel obligated to update as soon as possible and I feel like I haven't done that in ages and I understand how extremely frustrating that may be if you read my story(if you do Thank You!) So here It is, vague and short. Sorry:/ Majorly blocked right now. I think I may even develop a social life. Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE Tell me what you think, and WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN!!:) So up for ideas. Sort of running dry over here. Okay, talked your ear off. Enjoy!:)

(Lets Dance)

    My heart hadn't slowed from their first step, as my hands instinctively flung to Andy's chest shoving him into my bathroom. He refused and pushed against me, saying I needed to just stand up for us. I couldn't fight the truth at the moment...so I begged him to stay quiet.

"This is shit!" He yelled through the door.

   I ran over and tried to clean up our mess, hearing my doorknob turning with my mother's hand behind it. She opened it up, both her and my father entering as if privacy was no big deal in this house. I tried to maintain my humility. I could lie. I could do this. I covered my gigantic hickey with the collar of my shirt, faking an easy smile.

"Cleaning I see?" My mother smirked, beginning to help me.

    Her hair had gotten cut it seemed, now dangling near her chin in a chic style. I traced her outfit to see that she was wearing some maxi dress of vibrant indie patterns. Was she having some youth crisis or something? I didn't say anything though, knowing I would blurt out that Andy was half naked in my bathroom.

    My father switched on my radio to some poppy girl song, admiring the new stereo system he'd installed ages ago.

"You stayed out of trouble, right?" He teased.

   I nodded, folding the end of my comforter. They both stood by each other and gave me a long and sort of eerie glance, like I was some portal to the future or something. I cringed suddenly and quickly covered it with a light laugh. I watched them both leave, a feeling of guilt and relief lingering in the air.

   Andy bolted out of the bathroom door with a fierce look overtaking his beautiful features. My breath caught with his expression and I backed away, crumbling onto my bed behind me.

"You fucking hide me?!" He yelled.

"Andy-"

"What the hell, Murey?"

"I'm-"

"Shut the fuck up! Was I done? No. I fucking wasn't because my girlfriend cant stand up to her parents! And it's complete shit!"

    I was shaking, uncontrollably. I wanted to ask him to be quiet because his voice was rising in a volume that the whole neighborhood could hear, but his words were cutting like knives and I wasn't ready to experience anything other than his voice at this point. I clenched the fabric of my comforter underneath me, my teeth gritting together to prevent the chattering.

"Don't do it again." He growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I never expected myself to be on the floor of a dance club, blood gushing from an open wound found somewhere in the heap of my hair. I could hear Andy screaming viscously in the back, his body slamming into random people. He couldn't control his anger. It was as if his body was some container that had now boiled over, and he couldn't find a place to put the spill over.

    Some metal song was shrieking throughout the walls, helping my cut pound with the rhythm of my pulse. Andy knelt above me, his eyes brimming with tears. I tried to keep my eyes open, tasting the blood that was filling my mouth. Someone was saying something in the back, and I believe that was the first time in history that I have ever seen Andy hit a girl.