Twenty-Three(Stealing Jingles)

Chapter Twenty-Three

     So here it is. This is not the last one. I was just going to put that in here because it may end like it is, but it is not:) I beg of you, bare with me. This chapter may suck and I'm incredibly sorry for that. I just constantly need to write. Anyways--Thank every single freaking one of you that has held up with this story of mine and supported me and done all those amazing and wonderful things that tickle my heart(not in the weird way) I love all of you!! Tell me what you think! Even if you want me to burn it!:D  ._.  Btw, cred to the best movie ever: Fight Club also some songs that I already forgot the titles to...

(Stealing Jingles)

Andy

     Her bambi eyes were all that I could see through the darkness of my room. I leaned forward, my face buried in the palms of my hands in aggravation. She hadn't shut up since we laid down. I was ready to break something.

"Please. Andy...I forgot to get him. Please." She whispered in desperation.

"It's a fucking cat, Murey. I hate cats. I'm not getting it."

"Please..."

"Fucking Christ." I moaned.

    I threw off the covers and jumped back into my jeans, grabbing my keys on my way through the door. I heard her running behind me, her tiny hands gripping onto my forearms. I didn't know what it was with her and the dark. It seemed like she believed within the absence of light, monsters lived. I started laughing with her childish behavior and helped her onto my back.

"When are you going to show the world your talent?" She asked with her arms strung around my neck.

    A smile met my lips before the words could register. No one had ever asked me that. I shook my head in amusement. If she only knew.

    I let go of her on the asphalt of the street, noticing that she was barely dressed in one of my shirts and her lace underwear. I swore under my breath at her beauty and watched her crawl into the car. She sat quietly in the passenger seat, allowing all the past moments that had been spent in this car find their way back to me. Things had changed. I had changed.

    I pulled up to her mansion of a home, shaking my head at this whole idea. Murey snuck out of the passenger seat before I could even notice, her body hunched over under the large window of her room.

    I followed behind for once, entertained by her wondering ways around her own house. She started eyeing the long flowers that climbed to her window. I bit my lip and opened the front door with a click. Did her parents not have a fucking alarm system-oh, no...yeah they did.

    The sirens shrieked throughout the neighborhood, alerting the cops and of course the thousands of houses that surrounded us. Murey called after me, but I was already in the house demanding this cat to get its ass out here.

"You cant just scream at him like that, Andy.." She choked.

    I could see the terrible fear that consumed her. I just wasn't sure if she was afraid of the cat's fucking emotions staying intact or the fact that police were about to show up for us breaking an entry. I heard a whimpering meow and chased the damn thing up the stairs and into Murey's abandoned room. It's coat of slick fur ruffled with a hiss, as I grabbed it by the back of the neck and chucked it down the stairs.

"Andy!" Murey cried.

    The little shit scrambled into her arms, while I checked my new cuts and scrapes that coated my hands. Like I said, I fucking hate cats. I flew down the stairs, pulling Murey behind me and back to the car. I could hear some old woman beside us yelling that we kidnapped the cat and I made sure to kick her sprinkler system so it shot up and drenched her robe.