Chapter Five(The Night Out)

Chapter Five           

  So I accidentally deleted my first version of this, so this is a remake I guess. I hate it, really. But, I honestly think it's the best I can do for this scene in the story. Okay, I'll shut up!:)

(The Night Out)

I stabbed at the rice filling my small Chinese take out box, wondering why the heck I'm devouring a food I hate. Oh yeah, we're talking about Andy and I feel like I have a set of knives darting towards my throat, that's why.
"So was he naked?" Lilly asked, biting halfway into an egg roll, afterwards pouring a packet of sweet and sour sauce in her mouth.
"No. My gosh, Lilly control your hormones. He had all his clothing on and so did I."
"Okay. Okay. But, just so you know, if you don't sleep with this kid, I will. That's a promise. He's more than hot."
I choked on my fork full of rice, not wanting to think of Andy and I that way. Jingles rubbed against my side and I petted his fluffy coat.
"I have mentioned I hated you before right?"
Lilly laughed and began shoveling into her box of noodles, talking in between each bite.
"So," chew. "This dream," chomp. "Andy and you." Swallow. "Stop laughing and tell me woman!"
I held onto my chest, trying to stop my laughter at the sauce coating her chin and the bit of noodle still on her top lift.
"Okay, sorry. So I was in this desert, or I don't know. It was deserted and full of dirt. Anyway, I was in his clothes...don't know why and he showed up after this huge shadow casted over the scene. But, his face was clear. No scars or anything. He said he loved me and then this tidal wave of black just destroyed us, and he kept saying 'its dark'."
Lilly crammed another egg roll in her mouth and placed her chopsticks back into the noodle box.
"That's freaking creepy. Stop drinking before you go to bed."
"I don't drink, Lilly."
"Well, clearly you should. Damn."
"It's not anything like the other-"
"Don't even bring that up. You gave me nightmares with that one. You know what, that's it. We're going drinking." She cut me off.
I shook my head, I'd never stepped foot in a bar, and quite frankly, I'm more than happy with that fact. She heaved me up onto my feet and yanked me down the steps.
We stumbled into her car and she sped off to some bar of her choice. I slowly got out, seeing the building that should've been taken down years ago.
She forced me to go in with her, flashing the people by the door our fake ID's and surely they'd bought it. I sat down at the bar, drawing circles in its shiny surface. Lilly ordered a fruity drink and a water, knowing I wasn't ready to taste alcohol.
"Devin, could you go down there and see if everything's okay?" The bartender called.
I looked over to see Devin, his face clear and clean. His scars weren't that noticeable, except the ones crawling through his caramel flat top. I watched him descend into what I'm guessing was the basement.
"Well isn't he scrumptious." Lilly giggled.
I ignored her comment, unable to keep my eyes off the body entering and then coming back from a room downstairs. If he was here, then...that meant Andy was. I shook my head. Andy was a psychopath. He was rude and impulsive. I couldn't stand him. So why was I feeling these flutters again?
"Do you hear that?" Lilly asked.
I jerked away from my thoughts, noticing how vacant the space around had become. I tried to block out the silence, focusing on whatever sound Lilly was talking about. And that's when I heard it. The familiar sound of flesh meeting flesh, the splurging of blood from newly torn wounds, and the screams sounding from a cry of agony. Andy was down there.
"You hear it ri-"
I drug her off of the stool and down the short set of cement stairs. Two large men blocked the entrance and I tried with all my might not to fall apart. He was behind the door. He was fighting. It was killing me being on the other side.
I knew I had to of looked like a mental patient, with my breathing sputtering and my eyes widening.
"Andy...my-my boyfriend. I need in there." I panicked.
"Last name." They both bellowed.
I didn't know his last name. I didn't know his last name. What was his last name? He knew mine of course, but what didn't he know about me? He always directed the topics on me, but I never returned it on-and oh my gosh! He could be dead right now!
"I don't know his last name." I cried.
I could hear Lilly tapping her shoe impatiently by my side. She obviously couldn't see how I was about to rip my hair out. I didn't even know I felt this strong about him. All I did know was the thought of him getting hurt again scared me more than just being with him. I didn't love him...did I?
"Listen he's like 6'6, really skinny. He has black hair, wears a lot of tight black clothes. Has these freaky blue eyes."
I felt like I'd just painted them a picture, yet they stood there unfazed. Foot steps trickled from behind us and I turned to see Devin carrying a pile of folded cardboard.
"Devin!" I gleamed, slinging my arms around him.
He gave me a bewildered look, until something must've clicked in his head.
"Ma-Murey?"
"Yes! You remember me, from the gas station?"
"Andy talks about you all the time, especially that crayola hair of yours. But, yeah..that was you!"
I nodded, feeling like I'd just witnessed a miracle. Well, I guess this was one.
"What's Andy's last name?" I whispered.
"Oh, Biersack. Hah, you didn't know that?"
No, I just wanted to ask you a pointless question that I already know the answer to. You know, because the guy I might be in love with may or may not be getting killed right now. But, I rather waste my time asking you stupid questions.
"Andy Biersack." I sighed with relief.
"Sorry Murey, no girls allowed." Devin replied.
"What is this? A club house?!" I shot.
I watched him nod to the two large men, as they opened the door for him. He walked in, allowing me just enough space to peer in.
The room was a darken cement, covered in stains of blood, with a small area of cardboard in the center. Men shrouded around, while two people prepared to fight. All of them wore bandages and sore cuts, looking like Andy the day I'd met him.
He walked up to Devin, his black hair shaggy and beaten up. His eyes locked with someone lost in the small crowd, and I knew what was about to happen. In one short second, Andy blew a hit to Devin's face. He stumbled backwards, just as Andy flew punches to his chest, abs, throat, and shoulders.
The fight ended with Devin on the ground, laughter leaving his sickening body. This went on for rounds, Andy always winning and leaving his opponent in brutal shape. I felt like I was witnessing the prequel to a murder.
He truly was a monster. His strikes were powerful and mean, while his expression never moved from his blank stare. He seemed amused at some points...and that scared me even more. It needed to stop. He needed to stop.
The only thing that kept me frozen in position was the thought of him attacking me. The way he had shredded into everyone like they were putty...I didn't stand a chance.
I glanced back to see that the body guards had their attention stolen away by Lilly's tipsy flirting. There was a loud wave of clapping in the room and I turned back, seeing Andy fall back.
He dug his heels into the ground, spitting the blood out of his mouth that dripped like syrup. His right eye was sunken with the amount of bruises and cuts that swelled around it, and his abdomen was painted in blood.
I watched him gesture for more to the red head he was fighting. He took the chance, just as Andy blocked it and swam back into a mad stream of punches. The poor guy was knocked out cold.
Another guy met the small stage of cardboard and threw a hit to Andy's face, blood dripped like sweat. I couldn't take it anymore. It was killing me. I needed to know he was away from this. I needed to make sure he was alive and breathing and safe and everything that Andy should be.
I darted past the guards and the crowd of men, falling hopelessly into his bloody arms. 

Andy
         I wasn't sure if I was angry because she was hanging on me like an annoying three year old, or the fact that everyone in the room was giving me a shitty look, while checking her out.
All this had happened in seconds, I hadn't even recovered back onto my feet from Jason's lucky throw. She was crying in my chest, her tears splashing off the stains of blood covering my stomach.
I grabbed a rag from the cart near the back door and carried her out there. I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell how fucking stupid she was and how embarrassing it is to have this beautiful girl tackle you in the middle of your final fight, but I couldn't.
No one had ever held me this way, as if I was their life support. Her arms didn't loosen from around my body, her entire being trembling in my arms. I thought she couldn't stand me. What was she doing?
I slowly held the side of her face from my soaking chest, my thumb resting on her button lip.
"What's happening?" I asked, not sure if I was wondering about this feeling inside of me or what she was doing.
"I-I don't....I don't want you to-to leave me and I-"
"Murey..." I hushed, feeling my heart drown in this overwhelming feeling. "I'll never leave you."
She collapsed back into my arms, breathing heavy on my flesh. I didn't know what this feeling was. I'd never felt it. This wasn't me.