Chapter Nine(Another One, Really?)

Chapter Nine   

Sooo...wrote this trying to overcome this annoying writers block. I'm really sorry if you're reading this and enjoying it, haha. I wish I could just write the entire story so you wouldnt have to constantly wait:/ But, this is what I have for nine. I really hope you like it! And thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting! I appreciate you guys so much you wont believe it! Feel free to message me anytime:) And oh! This is dedicated to DianeSherwin because she made me this incredible cover and she's just flat out amazing!  Love you guys:)  

(Another One, Really?)

We finished rehearsals early, due to Kyle's new ankle injury. He played the male lead that was in love with my character, Maya. The entire time we were together during the routine I was forced to hold his left side up. Sure enough Mrs. Claire thought it was perfection. As much as I appreciated her consant belief in my performances, sometimes I couldnt help but question the strength of her dusty bifocals.

   I rolled my shoulders and yawned with exhaustion off the stage made of scuffed up floor boards. The rest of the cast hurried off to their rides, while I lumbered my way once again into the dressing room. I unlaced my ballet shoes quickly, cracking my toes and cringing at the new additions to my ongoing collection of wounds.

"I told you not to talk to her." Andy puffed from infront of me.

   I choked on the breath I was about to take and peered cautiously up at his long stature. He was dressed in a sleeveless blue jean vest that was studded around the shoulders and his legs were (like always) suffocating it seemed in a pair of black jeans.

"I-"

"Shut the hell up. I told you not to fucking talk to her, Murey."

   I backed away at his harsh words, bumping into the built in bench behind me. His expression never changed from the peircing death glare of chilling blue. I didnt know what to say. I dont think I'd ever been this afraid of him before. Even when he was ontop of me at the bar.

"So why the hell didnt you listen to me?" He growled.

"Andy, please...I'm sorry." I choked.

"You're sorry?" He laughed, biting his lip in fury.

   I nodded, lost in the way of response that wouldnt get me physically hurt. He crossed his arms over his chest and drew in a long breath, his eyes starring through my shaking body.

"She's a bitch who needs to mind her own fucking bussiness. So when I say dont do something, Murey. Dont do it."

   I gulped and nodded my head again. The air still felt thin and the tension was cleary there. Maybe he didnt feel it, but then again he usually was the one that caused it.

"Come here." He commanded.

   I froze in my stance, my feet suddenly glued to the monlieum floor. I couldnt move, even if my body was shrieking in fear of what would happen if I didnt. He glared at me for what felt like an eternity, and then repeated himself a bit harsher, "I said, come here."

   My insides were begging my body to move, but nothing happened. I wanted to just kill myself right there. That is if I got the chance to before Andy did. He grabbed the sides of my arms and threw me against the milky lockers he was leaning on like a rag doll. I screamed quietly, my lungs folding in on each other in utter fear.

"You're cold..." He smirked, pressing his face centimeters from mine.

   His breath teased my closed lips, as his hands slid down the thin fabric of my rose printed dress. I shut my eyes and let out a slight whimper at the sensation of his touch. How had I missed this so much? He'd just slammed me into these lockers, why was I feeling this way?