2. who are you?

Vote, comment and follow ♥️

Authors POV:
"I'm from Seoul city hospital, your husband got into an serious accident and admited here" just as those words slip out of her mouth yn frozen on her spot.

"W-what? H-how is he?" Yn said ask her voice cracked making jungkook besides her worried.

"He is in operation theatre he lost his blood so much. You should come here as soon as possible" she informed at sob left yn's mouth along with uncontrollable tears.

"I w-will be there" yn said and cutt the call.

"Hey what happened kookoo? Who was it?" Jungkook asked in worried tone making yn cry more.

"J-jungkook, m-my b-bear! he is-" yn told him everything while crying. He hug her shaking figure as his eyes watered a little too.

"We should go there. Don't cry he will be fine" jungkook said making her nod as she pull away from hug and ran towards door not caring to change her clothes as jk when behind her as well.

Time skip
In hospital

It's been 3 hours yn and jk reached at hospital and operation was still going on making yn worried to death because she was not having idea about what's going on. She was restless.

They got to know the accident was worse, taehyung's drive was dead on the spot after hitting the truck. It was drunk and drive case and the truck was in full speed which cause taehyung car to hit badly. Also it didn't take time to spread all over that taehyung got into an accident.

In meantime Kim's family and jimin, j-hope also arrived. Everyone was worried where mrs.kim and jimin were trying to console yn who was crying hastily. They were also having tears in their eyes know how bad the accident was.

That's when the door open and doctor come out making yn looked up. She ran infront of him.

"How is he doctor? Tell me?" Yn ask in hurry as everyone felt sad for her.

"The operation was successful, thankfully he doesn't have any serious body damage except fractured arm and leg, Little bruises on his body but" doctor pause making yn impatient. Her mind was making scenarios and she was hating it.

" But what doctor? Why are you silent!? tell me HOW IS MY HUSBAND!?" yn shout glaring at doctor scaring that poor guy.

"Yn calm down" jk said try to hold her who shrugged him away while looking at doctor with expected eyes.

"But the injury on his head is worse. He loose so much blood too. We don't know how much time it will take of him to wake up. Let's hope he will wake up soon." Doctor informed. Everyone was in shock, mrs. kim started crying, where yn took sharp breath before nodding.

"C-can we meet him?" Mr.kim ask quitely making him nod.

"Yeah you can after we shift him to other room" doctor informed and left.

Everyone's eyes turned to yn who wipe her tears and sigh heavily.
"I need some fresh air" yn said and walk out of the hospital. It was too much for her, she needed some time. Weren't they laughing giggling some hours ago then what happened now.

The only thing was running in her that, why it always has to be them!?

After having her time she went inside the room taehyung shifted just to see his figure wrapped around bandages,dried lips, pale face like lost its shine. Yn bit her lips to not cry but couldn't hold herself as she hold his hand which wasn't banded and cried her heart out.

Doctor told her the possible out comes later as the accident wasn't any good. It damaged his brain a little and it was hard for him to woke up before 2 or 3 weeks. She look at his lying figure and her hand made it's way to gentle caressas his bread cheek.