5: different side of him

Authors pov:

After the last encounter between taehyung and yn, taehyung was awfully quite and knowing taehyung very well yn knew something was going inside his newly malfunctioning brain.

Taehyung got discharged from hospital but he was not allowed to move his leg and hand much as it was still healing.

Taehyung's father said for somedays they will stay in villa which taehyung agreed happily because he definitely didn't wanted to stay with that witch alone all of sudden.

Well basically he may or may not have thought that she will murder him in his sleep when he is still healing and helpless to move his limbs properly. Well he thought worse case scenarios than that while getting bored in hospital bed.

Well he met his memebers together too when he returned back home. Because they definitely can't meet him together in hospital knowing the media was all around them.

And taehyung being baby of BTS he started complaining about his unwanted wife to which he got so many different reactions from them.

At the end of the meeting each one told him "good luck with future" with concern in their eyes except his soulmate and kookie who were literally mocking him which he shrugged.

Apart from that Taehyung observed how yn was so sweet with everyone around her which irritated taehyung the most. He saw her talk with his members which he didn't like it at all.

Taehyung's POV:

I was going to my room after dinner but my step halted when I saw yn inside my room sitting infront of my dressing table while applying lotion on her arms like she owns this place.

My eyes went to the mirror showing her reflaction. She was wearing navy blue night gown with open hairs so emerge in work to notice my presence. I never knew she has this much long hairs just as I lik- what the fuck taehyung!

What is she doing here on the first place, in my fucking bedroom.  I don't even like when someone step inside my bedroom without my permission and here she is making herself comfortable.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and look at her as she flinched causing the bottle of lotion to fall.

"Yaah you scared me" she frown placing her hand on her chest. So dramatic. I throw her 'do I look like I care' look.

"I ask you something. What the hell are you doing in my room" I deepened while eyeing her fully as she turned to look at me.

Why she is looking beautiful out sudden, damn my mind! I looked away from her frowning.

"We have to share the room till we go back to our house" she said as my head shot back to her. Is she kidding me? Not in million times I'm gonna share my bedroom with any girl and if this is the girl then, definitely not.

I don't know what I did in this 4 unfolded years but since I remember I have never dragged any girl on my personal bedroom and she is the least person I want here.

"Hello! This is also my house, this is my bedroom and you can't stay here you should get out." I snapped tiredly as I was not in mood to argue.

"I can taehyung I'm your wife" she said with scowl on her face making me scoff.

"Why don't you add unwanted too" I remind her as she throws me blank look.

"Okay! I can taehyung I'm your unwanted wife" she repeat her with word and blink twice innocently making me blink as well. Ofcourse in amusement.

She is beautiful until she opened that annoying mouth of hers. I was in my thoughts as I fail to notice she climbed up on bed.

"Seriousl-wait! What are you doing?" I clinched my jaw when she ignore me and while unfolding blanket.