47: our home is where I live

(if you can then please vote all previous chapters of 'YAMH' and 'HIS PRINCESS' if you haven't, become some readers can't find these books or can't copy books links out of sudden and I fear that my books will get deleted like that.)

If you can kindly help me out. :)

500+ votes and 400+ comments for next part.

With 4.3k views I deserve at least that much.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆, 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔—
“ 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒅”

Taehyung's POV:

"Y-you y-you- w-why I am h-here?"

"D-do-don't y-you k-know?" I stammered looking at her with sympathetic look, apparently to her bad it was fake. 

"T-taehyung what are you saying? I-i'm scared. w-we can go from here and talk." She cried out painfully like I personally choking her when I am barely even standing near her. She looked around the dark room in panic which was lightened up by lamps, there was not space to enter a bug without taking my permission.

Smirk for on my lips watching that l horror , feared look on her face which I was enjoying quite much than my own liking. I took seat on nearby couch and resting my chin on back of my palm.

"Why talking when when we can have some fun? That's what you wanted, right? To have fun with me? To get my all attention?" I mumbled Passing her friendly smile who shook her head vigorously while sobbing. 

I chuckled at that and spoke. " You have my all attention. I will watch you and you will--" I pull out the knife which was in my pocket as smirk form on my face.

"Cut yourself." I says casually leaning on couch.

"W-WHAT!? Are you out of your mind!??" She shout with wide eyes. I shook my head in displeased frown and looked at her coldly.

"I don't like loud voice sohee." I muttered.

"Y-you are joking right? P-please." She whine crying and tried to walk near me but she stopped on her spot understanding herself that I won't let that.

I chuckled and walk near her, causing her to take a step back. I smirked and spoke.

"no matter how I wanted to do that myself but I promised my princess that I won't touch any woman except her in my whole fucking sense. Fortunately You have to do that yourself." I told watching her eyes widened getting how serious I'm with my words.