26: whip he is

Vote, comment and follow♥️

Those who are having issue about getting new chapter notification follow me and put the book in your reading list and library, maybe it will work.

Time skip
At restaurant

If the scene before wasn't enough for yn to be moody then It was after so long taehyung took her to their all time favourite restaurant where they used to have lunch to dinner in the private floor which was only reserved for time.

Her chin wobble remembering it which ofcourse she felt hurt about whatever happened just few minutes now. But she couldn't hold herself after he ordered her all favourite food not to mention he serve himself to her first and then ordered waiter to serve him just like he used to do.

That's it's tears roll down her face which she was holding for god knows how long. Okay. It might be something small thing for someone but for her every small thing he did for her was enough for her to feel overwhelmed. Special.

The person as arrogant as him who never pick the spoon himself for him-still don't do- was literally doing everything for her. Only for her even after not remembering his past actions was something made her feel special. Yet emotional.

"I never knew people cries watching their favourite food." Her thoughts broke when she heard his voice who was now sitting right besides her while turning totally to look at her.

"You know nothing." she Muttered while wiping her tears feeling embarrassed just to see him nodding his head like he understood her words but gasp left her mouth when he pull her closer by side circling his arms around her waist.

"Yeah? Tell me then." he mumbled with shrug before placing the spoon full of pasta infront of her lips. Where She didn't said anything just look at the his and back at his face, to stunned by his actions. What? He wasn't giving her break from surprising her by his each actions since he came. Wasn't he taking everything so chill?

Taehyung sigh at her expressions before smoothing her forehead with his index and middle finger. He was already angry watching those tears, about whole thing but still keeping his calm for her but her being awfully silent was making him loose his temper.

"Don't frown witch. You don't need to worry about whatever, when I am right besides you." He assured truthfully not liking the way she was acting when all he saw her with him was either she would taunt him, fight with him or mock him not this way. At least she could complain to him, no?

Where pout form on her face when he said that causing him to almost coo at it.

"B-but Why someone want to frame me taehyung? I did nothing. How can I? I c-can't imagine to even hurt you. I- I no- they - they said I hurted you. How can they? I can never-" yn started babbling trying to justify herself making his eyes soften as he cup her face placing his thumb on her lips preventing her restless state from speaking.

"I already told you bub. you don't need to explain yourself to me, not to anyone in my presence. I'm sorry you have to hear it." He told in softest voice even patting himself internally that he could talk to someone this much gentling. Not someone but her.

"But-" he didn't let her speaking further and feed the pasta to shut her up.

"Shhh. Eat" just like that he feed her everything while feeding himself in between. Where she was just looking at him with surprised doe eyes watching his every action like small baby troubling his to not coo at her cuteness for the way Whole time she was just looking at him while munching on food.

Too busy to took her eyes of him. He never knew someone's gaze will make him feel almost Butterflies in his tummy that he will have to battle to not get fluttered.