35: the deal is deal

Thankyou so much for all your support and love♥️ it means a lot.

I will try to give next update tonight or tomorrow ☺️

5000+ words

Follow me~~~

Author's POV:

Yn string in deep sleep and open her eyes in need to look at her surrounding just to see she the white ceiling above her. She roam her eyes around just to see she was in their bedroom in mension.

Frown plastered on her face at that, they were near beach right? Then how did she ended up here? Was that all dream? Just like the one she got just seconds ago which broke her sleep.

Her heart dropped at the thought. She gulp and try to get up just to hiss feeling sore in her lower half making her lay down again.

Nope.

Not at all it was anywhere near dream where her back was hurting this much, thanks to him. Actually thanks to herself too. Whose idea it was to ride- anyways!!

She was sure that tae brought her here because she was wearing his shirt, all clean. But where is he now? Why he isn't besides her? She turned to look at the time as her eyes widened, it was past 12 in afternoon and door of their bedroom was open.

Maybe he left for office.

She stare at the door while laying on bed and hug the comforter tightly.

Stop sulking yn! He was whole day with you yesterday leaving everything behind now he must be having urgent work to do that's why he left and it's not always necessary for him to be here. Right? If he wasn't having important work he would have stayed. Right?

Yn scolded herself and was about to get up from bed to take shower but again hiss, pouting she drop herself on mattress as she just stare at the space mindlessly while hugging the pillow. She didn't get that someone was staring at her the whole time watching the change in expressions from confusion to amusement, painful to sad just by sitting the one side of room.

"Looking for me?" Yn startled by the deep voice after she felt the moment on other side of bed as she got pulled in warm embrace.

Taehyung was sitting near window away from bed where her eyes couldn't go but he couldn't clearly see her. He was working on laptop until her hear her whimper sound.

Yn's eyes widened, where taehyung wrap his arm around her stomach pulling her back to his chest before nuzzling his face in her nape, planting tender kiss on her exposed shoulder.

"Good afternoon princess" he mumbled gently while caressing her stomach causing yn's cheeks burn hearing his voice.

"You here?" Yn asked after seconds in unsure tone shruggling to turned to face him from the tight hold.

"Umhmm didn't you wanted me to be here?" Taehyung asked with playful smile while running his fingers through her hairs. Her face turned red thinking he was in room all the way along and she couldn't even care to look at the other side of room.

She eyed taehyung who was wearing darkblue formal pants with white half way buttoned up shirt tugged in it.

"I had small international video conference hour before, so I had to attend it." Taehyung told guessing her curious gaze while prepping her with small kisses on her face, eyeing her. She was glowing. even after waking up just now, she was looking like a fallen star from dark sky in his eyes that he couldn't take his eyes off.

"Oh thought you went to office." yn voice out softly, smiling at him.

"Nope" in return yn just hugged him while shruggling in his chest placing kiss on his bare skin making taehyung smile. He caressas her back until he felt her grip on him tightening.