27: yn's anger

Authors POV:
( Almost whole pov represents yn's POV)

Yn was thinking about the things happening in her life nowadays. She was tired of chaos and people around her wasn't helping the situation at all. She was extremely hurt after the blame of trying to kill her husband was putted on her but what horrified her was the thought that if not her then someone definitely tried to kill taehyung that day and here they were thinking it was an accident.

It made her feel terrible about his safety. If they tried once then they can try again, who knows. Ofcourse she talked about it to elder Kim's who told her to not worry but how can she not.

Apart from that sohee was getting on her nerves to yn's bad she is stucked in their house for one more month was giving good amount of headache to yn. How? Sohee's father, mr.lee asked favour from taehyung on their last business lunch.

As much as the the cunning and hateful girl sohee was mr.lee was totally respectful and honoured person who wasn't having idea about his daughter dirty tricks. Even Taehyung respected him before being family friend of kim Empires since long which yn herself saw.

And suddenly that day he requested yn and taehyung to let her daughter stay one more month to their house as he was going to abroad and sohee was having some sort of life threats to kill her. He couldn't trusted other people but taehyung being her childhood friend.

Hearing that elder Kim's also agreed to let her stays at their mension but taehyung didn't said anything rather than sharing hesitant glance at yn which made others to turn at yn. If that wasn't enough then mr.lee himself requested yn about that and that's how sohee ended up in their house.

Yn wanted to say she is the whole life threat to people around them but nevermind.

Yn wasn't someone who will just act irrational just out of some little jealousy or half information. Taehyung already wasn't well, her first priority was to look after taehyung than just looking for the drama.

She didn't wanted to be rebellious spouse when her husband needs her the more than anything. He wasn't having idea of his past and it was yn's responsibility to be petient with him or show him when he do something wrong just like he was patient with her when she was in her lowest.

It doesn't mean yn didn't stab sohee thousand times in a day in her head. Once the urge of mixing poison in her food was bigger when she saw sohee wearing sluttiest outfit to seduce him but yn stopped herself for 2 reasons.

First, ofcourse she wasn't having poison at a time.

Second, she may or may not secretly saw her husband rolling his eyes with cringe expressions on his face after looking at sohee. That day Yn almost had the thing to literally throw herself on him and kiss the daylight Outta him. But again yn restrain the plan thinking he doesn't deserve that much attention.

She wasn't that immature nor in her that age to just fight over small things without knowing what's the matter when she knew taehyung was enough sensible and responsible person to do something wrong without thinking twice.

Yn promised herself that she won't do anything until sohee provoke her.

She trusted him so much to the extent it hurts but apart from that her calm and trusting him because of taehyung's words which he given to her some weeks ago.

Let me tell you what he assure her That night-
Flashback

Taehyung was smoking in balcony looking at the void in late night but hiss when he felt someone slapped his hand causing the cigarette in his hand to fall.

"What the-" he was about to snapped but almost stop midway looking at his princess who was glaring at him with those puffy cheeks like angry bird. The red one.