32: his pain, her past

6000+ words

Authors POV:

Taehyung was staring at the documents on the table for more than a hour now. Besides that two empty bottles of alcohol to keep his mind functioning. His eyes were puffy red due to the salty water his eyes were producing, his throat was dry from the screams he had vocalled to calm his anger down.

He was total mess since 2 hours ago he got those reports in his hands shaking him to its core. Now just one thing was about to reveal. He was so much in need of confirmation because he was thinking that it's just bad dream.

He heard the foot steps sound assuming the said person has arrived.

"Why suddenly you called me hear? Everything is okay?" Jungkook asked already knowing everything was not okay just when he got taehyung's text for him to come to taehyung's penthouse in city side. And watching the empty beer bottles he was sure.

"Here" taehyung offered the drink to younger without looking at him making jungkook shake his head.

"oh hyung I can't drink. Neayon said baby doesn't like me drinking, I know it's lie she is pulling, but I shouldn't drink." Jungkook chirp taking a sit beside taehyung on couch as he get himself a water which was kept on table.

"Is it beautiful feeling to be father kook?" Taehyung asked looking in space before looking at younger who was smiling ear to ear like bunny looking ahead which made small smile appear on tae's face too.

"Yeah it is hyung. I just feel like so much responsible person. Like I have someone to prove how great person I'm. It's her who is all normal about the situation and I'm hyping up over small things about her health, annoying my nea but you know it's worth it. I first thought I am not ready to be a father and now I can't wait till my baby will call me appa" jungkook voice out smiling ear to ear.

"that must be a beautiful feeling." Taehyung asked quitely fiddling with the papers in his hands making jk nod. He was confused as why Taehyung called him on his penthouse, definitely not to drink and ever since he saw taehyung, the elder was awfully silent. But his next words make younger choked.

"Will you tell me kook how unworthy I was as a father back then?" He look at taehyung just to get shocked looking at elders face which was total emotionless and clearly seen that he has cried alot till there was no tears left.

"H-hyung what are you saying?" Jungkook asked bewildered just for taehyung to pass the papers infront of jungkook so that he won't just make a story. Where jungkook face pale, hi eyes immediately widen, looking at those.

Yn's mental and physical health reports as well as yn's miscarriage reports. it was yn's whole medical bio data.

"Tell me about your bestfriend's past" taehyung demand making jungkook face fell.

Well he himself is not get over that horrible thing happened with his kookoo back then. How can he forgot those when he shed so many tears just because of those moments? How can he forgot the suffering of his soulmate? His hyung's distress but most importantly how taehyung got those?

"and before you could lie on my face know that I'm already broken to digest the lies jungkook. I have tagged as someone's legal guardian, someone's father here shouldn't I have been informed about it. Please." Taehyung plead was his voice cracked like he was on verge of breaking down.

Jungkook couldn't find a escape and started telling him about the night that occur. He knew it wasn't his place to tell this but if he couldn't tell this now then his hyung will just destroy everything. He saw the rage in his eyes along with the pain. By the end when jungkook stopped both were having tears in there eyes. Where taehyung was continuously drinking.