40: argument

Sorry to make you guys wait but I merge two chapters at once again, so it took time.

7000+words

Vote, comments and follow❤️

Yn's POV:
I walk inside mansion but frown when I saw sohee walking inside our share bedroom. I walk upstairs but my blood boiled when I saw her approaching taehyung who was back facing her, doing something on his phone near bed.

I stayed still wanting to see what she was going to do. She was about to hug him from behind but taehyung turned back on same time and startled causing both of them to fall on bed.

I froze and before I could react taehyung pushed her harshly away from him and get up. I gulp down the lump form in my throat. I swore if he didn't reacted that way I was so close to not see his face ever again.

"Sohee!!! are you out of your fucking mind!? You-" he stopped when his gaze locked with my cold one. His furious expression changed into shock spotting me here.

"Shit! Bub. Fuck! It's not like-" I didn't look at him, hearing his panic tone, I was just staring at her in anger. I cutt him off and Muttered. "Leave!"

She glare at me making me scoff.

"You-"

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE!!" I shout glaring at her, I saw how unbothered she was, she made fake crying face and look at taehyung Making my blood boil.

"Tae s-"

"Taehyung! Tae fucking hyung!!" I corrected pressurising each word before standing infront of him looking at her.
The audacity to do something like that.

I saw him staring at her coldly with furious expression, yet She didn't move making me hold her arm tightly before dragging her towards door, I almost digg my nails and was holding her tightly to leave marks on her arm. It was nothing when I was so pissed to choke her to death.

I push her harshly out of the room making her stumble back. She tried to look back at him but I held face and made her look at him.

"Don't ever look at him, he won't dare to utter word to save your sorry ass form me." I grumble smirking before leaving her face.

"You bitch how dare you-" she glare at me in anger and tried to raise her hand but I was fast enough to hold it.

"SOHEE!" I heard taehyung was about to come in between when I show him my palm without looking at him.

Good that he didn't came and try to solve things between us like drama. I would have get more worked up if he did that thinking he is trying to protect her. I jerk her hand back and look at her.

"I guess you forgot about last time sohee. Don't make me scratch that face of yours. If I see you near my bedroom or even near my husband, I will make sure u will regret. Now get the fuck out." I glaring at her but instead of saying anything she smirk at me making me pause for second.

She wipe her tears and Chuckle before taking steps towards me. "I will make you pay for this. All this insults. Just wait. You will be out of his house, company, bedroom everywhere. Soon." She whispered for me to hear and put crying face to show him and walked away raising my heartbeat at sudden uncomfortable feeling.

It was first time I felt this much affected by her words making me almost loose my mind. I greet my teeths and turned to look at him.

Authors POV:

Yn turned and stare at him coldly before locking the door harshly, she started walking towards couch. His heart dropped at that gaze as he took deep breath and trying to tell her the situation.