19: the sudden kiss

Yn's pov:
My mind was not letting me chance to get over what happened yesterday. The way he was talking, saying things made me remind my taehyung.

Yeah he is my taehyung only but after whole three months I can't bottle them up in same frame the way events occur in past. Both were having different personalities and aura around me.

I can't help but think of him as different person and I know I'm damned because everytime he get closer to even if the tender warmth of him is same but the touch I feel different.

No. Not in bad way but still so much different from the way he touched me before. I was scared that what if he couldn't remember me, I would have get heart broken.

And yesterday was something like was the taehyung which was once guilty and running behind me to ask my forgiveness.

"Ma'am mr.kim asked you to sign on this papers?" My thoughts got broke when felix handed me the bunch of documents.

"What are these?" I frown but my eyes widened watching what was written in it.

"What the-" it was the more than half shares of my favourite chocolate brand company which was on my name.

Did he bought this company just because I like eating one piece of chocolate. Okay not just one piece but still. Isn't it too much?

this man! What is he upto now?

And what about the butterfly getting over excited in my stomach for nothing. Even if this thing got me but I can't trust that lost duckling with close eyes.

"You can go felix I will have word with mr.kim first" I told and made my way towards taehyung's cabin not before hearing some idiotic whispers behind my back which ignored just like always.

I went inside his cabin without knocking just to see they were having some decisions.

"Don't you know how to knoc-" he was shouting in rage until his eyes met mine before turning it to the normal. I raise my eyebrow at that in questioning mannar because I was ready to get good lecture.

"You all can leave" he ordered the two employees which were sitting infront of me after taking glance at me. Wow! Why so good all of sudden mr.husband?

Just as the said guys left after greeting me taehyung stand up from his seat and walk infront before leaning on his desk with hands in his pocket. Aish! My man will not let my eyes have some peace from drooling over this.

"What is it?" He asked with raised eyebrow and known smirk. I know he knew that I will come here. Such a actor.

"What is this?" I asked showing the documents as I stand infront of him.

"You aren't blind, are you?" He asked with fake serious face without looking at the papers but me. See! He knew I will come.

"Why did you buy this company and this brand only?" I asked purposely wanting to know the sudden purpose of all this.

"What? You want another brands too?  Don't be greedy wifey. We will bought another too if you want" he voice out playfully making me just look at him. Sensing my gaze he roll his eyes before answering.

"Consider it as an apology" he Muttered.

"I have already forgive you taehyung you don't have to waste your money like-"

"Spend! I just spend nail bit of money on my wife and even if i dent my bank account for you it won't consider as wasting, which is not possible actually duh but still don't think that way." taehyung stated cockily making me believe he has definitely loose his memories of 5 years the way he was flexing in a same way the taehyung I first met on hiking. so full of himself and never hesitate to brag about it.