57: cravings

I don't know how this chapter no 57 shifted up before chapter no 56 and it's not getting in its order due to some fucking Wattpad reasons. it's hella annoying.

PLEASE DO READ CHAPTER NO 56 FIRST BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER.

Check out my 'UNDYING DEVOTION' book. I have posted first chapter and will post the second one Tommorrow.

Do lots of comments and votes there.

5200+ words

One month later
authors pov:

"Princess you have to eat this" taehyung voice out while placing the plate infront of yn on who was sitting on dinning chair, yn look at the food and made face before shaking her head

"I don't want to." taehyung sigh and look at her worriedly yn was throwing up since morning she barely had anything after that and now he made some chicken soup for her she was protesting and demanding sweets which he know better by this whole month that it wont do anything better in that case and she will feel nauseous again.

"Baby it's healthy eat a little bit."

"I said no!! I want c-"

"You haven't eaten anything since morning you can't just eat sweets now. It's not good. Eat this and i will get you that later." Taehyung mumbled softly trying to make her understand but of no use.

"No!! I-"

"Yn! enough. Open your mouth." Taehyung muttered little sternly and stand besides her chair while putting spoon near her lips to which yn just stare at him blankly but open her mouth as taehyung feed her.

After two or three spoon he heard small sniffing sound as she was looking down whole the time. Taehyung eyes widened and held her chin just to see her crying.

Taehyung heart clinched when he saw her red eyes as she was holding her tears silently. How can he forgot how much his princess hated her name from his mouth in her pregnancy its been one month since they came from paris and to say yn turned sensitive will be understatement.

she couldn't even stand his high voice saying he is behaving like how he used to behave when he had memory loss and him taking her name reminded her that him who doesn't love her. it was total false statement but taehyung couldn't point that out or it will lead into another issue for him.

Taehyung drop the spoon and sat on opposite chair before pulling yn on his lap which made her gasp lightly. He cup her face and started wiping her eyes where yn looked at him just to see how worried he was which made her feel bad.

"I'm sorry but I didn't wanted to." yn whispered slowly but taehyung shook his head and peck the corner of her lips.

"Don't eat it." taehyung literally push the plate away which made yn giggle.

"But don't cry over it bub tell me what else you want to eat except sweets." Taehyung asked in guilty tone for forcing her to which yn laugh nervously.

"this." yn pointed towards the soup which she was protesting to have and pass him sheepish smile. Taehyung raise his eyebrows at that.

"actually I don't know but suddenly it tastes awfully good." taehyung internally scoff at the choice of her words and shook his head, the whole drama happen because of this soup and suddenly that same soup became 'awfully good'. actually awful.

the real mood swings.

He didn't dare to say anything and started feeding her the soup. What about his dinner? He had or you can say yn forcefully make him eat the food before asking him to make something for her.