30: dare not to hurt my wife

7000+words

350+ comments goal.

I waited for literally week to for vote goal to complete and even wrote the next 2 parts but it didn't. So here I'm updating...

I will try to update those parts soon.

And I have request if you re-read 'HIS PRINCESS' again please try to vote if you did not.

Due to some reasons I'm not even getting more views as well, it's disappointing so do that if you can vote on his princess.

Also, follow me if you aren't getting any notification of chapter or new chapter immediately. I got so many dm's about that issue. so you need to FOLLOW ME if you are facing that issue. It gets solve after that.

Yn's POV:

I was in mall for shopping with my usual two bodyguards, I don't the count of the hidden ones though. My dear husband things he can hide the fact that he has tighten the security around me. I mean he did pretty well it's just me being nosy and little observant saw how mension's security was doubled.

Not my fault for acting like that, father was officer, brother was millitary man, that muscle bunny acts nowadays like he is on some mission and my husband, he literally gives me some sort of mafia vibe. Is he some kind of hidden mafia king or something just like his fans pictures him in fiction?

Aaaaa if it's true then, how that will fed my ego that mafia tiger act like lost puppy in front of his wife.

Dumb yn!!

Not my fault, he acts suspicious.

Something is going on and as long as I know him, he won't tell me word. Either I will have to find out or will have to stay quiet and pretend like I'm blind.

It's been week since that party and the scene in closet. Nope not blushing just saying, it was different. now I am having great urge to piss him of from week. Why? He is acting extra sweet.

I even tried two three Times but he would just stare and shrug. see? Extra sweet. I got different flowers each day in my cabin desk with small notes just after entering inside. Then he would have dinner with me coming early than his usual time.

I'm happy that he is being considered even if he is still cold and reserved sometimes, but it's good than nothing. I have stop comparing him with the taehyung he used to be and now I think about it then it's somehow feels good yet similar.

That taehyung never hide his love or affection for me but now he would just do things for me and pretend oblivious or unbothered infront of me and it made me trust him just like I used to trust him. Maybe it's wrong but I can't do everything right.

That day when he called me princess I felt like he remembered me, he knows who I'm to him and who is he to me. Not gonna lie but I felt the same love in the way that particular nickname roll down from his mouth. Just same as it used to be.

I was in my thoughts while walking towards the exit of door as I was done shopping. I saw how some people started started staring at me weirdly. I shrugged thinking maybe its his fan's.

I waiting for my car to come as it was getting crowdy and I wasn't liking the feeling about it at all. Yelp left my mouth something hard hit my head making me cried out.

"I knew it she isn't any match for our V oppa"

"How can she be the wife of our taehyungie oppa?"