9: the kiss

Double update

Vote, comment and follow ♥️

Authors POV:

"kiss me"
Just as yn said that taehyung look at her in shock, he wasn't expecting her to say something like that.

"What!?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes as he loosen his grip on her face.

Where yn's heart crunched when she saw the hesitation on his face even after knowing the reason of it she couldn't take it as tear roll down her cheek but the difference was it was not because of the spicy food but the hurt she felt looking at him. As bitter smile replaced on her face.

"l-leave it" yn mumbled while pushing his hand away and was about to stand up but gasp left her mouth when taehyung pushed her back on chair before smashing his lips on hers as his hand made it's way to hold her throat while other hand was on the table to support himself as he was hovering over her.

It was so sudden for yn to register the actions but taehyung didn't give her chance to react as started moving his lips with hers, kissing her passionately making yn sigh in kiss feeling his lips on hers after so long.

she tried to move her lips but another gasp left her mouth when he squeeze her throat just to enter his tongue to devour her getting the taste of spice she consumed.

His another hand voluntarily went to her cheek caressing it softly wiping her tears as if he wasn't having control on his action but the only thing was in his mind to make her feel good. He deepen the kiss not caring about his own mouth started having effect of it as the sensitive he is for spices.

Even if he was angry at the time but kiss was passionate not harsh or out of anger but was of need and care in it and taehyung was liking the softness and taste on her lips on his more than he should, making him kiss her more just like his actions were not in his control, as they almost made out for minutes.

If it wasn't the need to breath taehyung wouldn't have pull away as he wanted devour her more. With last smooch on her lips he back away from heated kiss and look down at her who was breathing heavily along with him, flutter by the sudden action.

where now his mouth was also burning slightly due to the effect of spice but he was careless about it.

His eyes darkened when he saw her smiling that when he was worried sick for her as he held her jaw making her look at him.

"You are fucking stubborn, why the fuck you ate that?" Taehyung snapped looking in her night blue eyes just to make her smile widen.

"That was made by my husband, how can I not eat" yn stated with sweet smile on her face which made taehyung angry. His heart was almost skipping it's beats without his permission looking at her condition and here she was smiling.

He took her spoon of honey and feed her which she took this time without resisting before bending down to her level to look at her with clinched jaw.

"If you again try to act bratty I swear, I will bend you over this same Fucking table and spank your stubborn ass until you get sense to not make me worried." Taehyung warn darkly close to her face as my each passing word his voice turned deeper making yn shiver at the tone.

It wasn't enough then he took her lower lip in between his teeths bite her lower lip harshly to prove his words how serious he was before giving light suck getting the taste of honey this time making yn whimper.

"You get me mrs.kim yn?" Taehyung asked coldly looking in her eyes who gulp and nodded her head not to mention the butterflies she felt in her tummy. Her face turned dark red not because of the spice but she was blushing hard this time.