55: date in paris

5000+ words

Yn's POV:

I never thought the date means he meant to be here, in paris. That day he woke me up early just found myself in our private plane. He didn't told me where we are going until we reach itself.

When we left it was cristmas Eve in korea but when we reach here it was just start of cristmas due to the time difference. I was annoyed that I was feeling nauseous throughout the whole flight. After almost fifteen hours of Tiring flight I was blessed with the little snow fall.

To my surprise taehyung told it was the first fall of this year which made me more happy than before. I always wanted to come here in snow fall.

I was looking at the soft snow through the window of our bedroom which was giving the clear view of Eiffel tower even though I was far away from our manor. I felt to hands wrapped around my waist with warm breath around my neck, I closed eyes with a smile.

"Why are you standing here in this thin clothes?" He scold while digging his teeths in my neck before running his tongue on my skin, I shiver.

"You will catch a cold bub." He frown and back away. "Here" He put the thick fluffy sweater which he got from I don't know where. It was covering my whole body except my fingers and face that it made me understand it was his.

After making me wear it he pull me back until his hard chest pressed against my back and snuggle in his face in my neck. I giggled feeling ticklish due to his fluffy hairs.

"You don't look good princess, tell me are you feeling anything?" He mumbled pecking the side my neck as I sighed and bump my head lightly against his.

"I'm fine mr.husband. It's just i hate plane rides for reason." I reasoned as he hummed in response while stressing my jaw with his lips and whispered.

"If you feel unwell, tell me immediately or if I find out myself—" he paused His hand travel through my neck in teasing way leaving the burning sensation there. He stopped his actions and kiss her cheek before picking her up.

"I will tell you later. First let's eat something. I'm fucking hungry." Taehyung muttered with annoyed expressions as his stomach was making weird sounds. yn looked at his face and laugh.

"Omoo you are cute kim taehyung." Yn pinched his cheek making him shrugged. What was there that she found cute over his hunger which was literally being villain in his romance.

"Just simply Shut up bub!"

Author's POV:

Both of them got ready as very red yn forcefully kicked taehyung out of closet to get ready who was so much adamant to convince that they were on vacation and they should do something which was the main purpose of vacation— according to taehyung.

Currently after getting ready taehyung was sitting on bed patiently waiting for yn to come out. Not so soon yn walked out with baby pink square neck silk dress. It was pretty backless below knee length perfectly fitting the curves of her figure she was wearing pearl jewell along with it making it look more prettiest.

Taehyung just stared at her as she walked closer to him. He was wearing maroon turtle neck sweatshirt with black long overcoat while hairs tugged messily behind.

"Let's go." Yn mumbled but startled when taehyung held her wrist and draw her closer to him while holding her waist. She looked at him in surprise as he grin and brought his hand up on her face tracing it softly with his slender fingers.

"Why are you so fucking beautiful?" He whispered tugging her hairs behind as he stare down at her. She was looking so small yet breath taking in the dress that it hard for him to concentrate.