29: my beautiful mess 🔞

Again the longest chapter...

8700 words...
Taehyung's POV:

I come at late midnight in mansion and directly went to my share bedroom to see the person I wanted to hold from almost week. I never knew I will miss her presence this much to get bothered.

There she was standing near window staring out of it with closed eyes but what caught my attention was she was wearing my favourite dark blue hoodie which was oversized for me only and almost hiding her small figure totally looking like a baby in dad's cloth with that hood on her head.

(This is the hoodie your author is talking about) (Just look at the hoodie:)

(Just look at the hoodie:)

Did she missed me just like I did? Was she couldn't sleep without me just like me? I grin at my own thoughts before calling her name making me understand that she was wearing cods.

I saw her phone one bed showing the my song on its display causing my heart to skip it's beat. Here we goes again. She won't let the chance aside to make my heart fluttered.

Without thinking twice I back hugged her figure in my arms causing her to flinched but she calmed down placing her hands on mine knowing it's me. My heart filled with warm when I saw now beautiful smile bloomed on her face making my half of the tiredness went away.

"Taehyung" she whispered shrugging in me causing me to my hold tighten around her.

"Hmm"

"Missed me?"

"Nope" most expected answer form her.

"Hmm I can see that" I mumbled while take one air pod to put in my ear eyeing the hoodie she was wearing. her eyes widened in realisation as I saw how her face hearted red.

"But I missed you" I whispered voice out peaking her cheek before shrugging in her neck.

"I missed sleeping in your arms. I couldn't even take proper sleep" I trailed of resting my face in her neck. She placed her hand on my face and started caressing my cheek.

Why it feels so fucking good!?

"I'm tired" I mumbled shruggling in her neck more. Why her scent is so intoxicating? Her wearing my hoodie mingling my scent with hers was making it more intoxicated to get lost in it.

"Go fresh-" she turned and was about to back away but I put her arm around my neck hugging her.

"Just Hold me witch." I almost whine not wanting to get out of her hold but just sleep like that, she didn't protest but hug me back.

"Why do you always call me witch?" I heard her sulking tone out of nowhere making me chuckle.

"Because you look like one." I muttered.

How will I tell her in words that she has possessed me, my heart, my mind to stay calm without thinking about her. I feel like my each heart beat takes her name when she isn't with me and jump in my chest when she is with me just like now, my mind always Linger in her thoughts, capturing my soul in her hands and made me this much love sick that I don't even wanna free myself from her. if there was any way I would have stick both of us with non seperating glue, that much I want her near me. I sound like psycho obsessed creep by the magic those pretty dark blue eyes have done on me and then she asks me why I call her witch!!!