22: my princess ♥️

I'm disappointed...

Tbh I never pressured you guys to vote or comment. Never in season 1. I would just silently post and leave it. But isn't it wrong that you don't even do that?

I mean I'm very busy with my whole day schedule. I'm persuing CA if u don't know. I hardly get time to do something. And u guy's also know that I wasn't planning to make season 2 of that book having my other two pending books.

But I made season 2 for you guys demand. I feel like you are not liking this season. I'm over thinking person I have told you before.

If You guys won't vote or comment I will assume that you are not liking it and I will start writing other books and will give slow update to this one.

And I mean I Also don't wanna remove the effect of 'His Princess' book you guys were having.

Thankyou for hearing my ranting.

Enjoy the beautiful long chapter ahead. This one is my favourite NGL. ;)

Taehyung's POV:

I blink my eyes to get ride my beautiful sleep, shruggling in my soft pillow. Wait pillow?

I open my just just see I was still sleeping on her chest who was unbothered yet holding my arm tightly which was on her waist while snoring cutely.

I Chuckle soundlessly before shrugging in her neck getting up from her figure. Aish! Her body must be aching. I look at her face while caressing her chubby cheeks which reminds me of the day when I first time met her.

Everything changed in her except those which always turns red whenever I make her angry or blush. Never knew this much things will change in those 6 years when I first met her. Back then we were just kids more like I was boy with so many dreams and desires which I have almost fulfilled till now and she was the girl with that cold face.

But now the things has changed, she is not the girl I met back then but the gorgeous woman with the her body, soul and heart.

To be precise my woman.

Yeah she is mine, I accept it. There is no way she is going anywhere or I'm letting her go.

Who will leave this Adorable kid?

My eyes fell on her lips forming pout which made me kiss it. Well yep not a gentleman and I'm taking advantage of being her husband.

I chuckled at those thoughts before looking at the time. It was almost 7. I have early meeting today. I was about to get up from the bed but I heard her soft whine before her hand made it's way to fist on my t shirt as she turned to hug me shruggling in my chest.

"Umm tae" my heart fasten at the sudden nickname which I heard from her first time. Smile form on my face when I saw her trying to bury herself in me.

"d-don't go you stupid bear, I'm c-cold. Just Hold me tight. I'm s-sleepy." She said in sleepy tone and my heart almost skip it's beat when she said that, it wasn't request but order like it was our daily thing to do. I know she was saying this in sleep but again it made my mind make so many scenarios.

But I shrugged my thoughts before pulling her closer to me embracing her shivering body where she held my hand guiding towards her head indicating me to pat her head.

I started Patting her head while pulling the comforter over her head before placing lips on her temple.

"Sleep. I'm here" I whispered just for her to smile in her sleep. God! I can't take this much sweetness.