6: her face

Vote, comment and follow ♥️

Authors POV:
Taehyung come out of washroom after taking bath in their shared bedroom as he was sleeping in guestroom just as he cleared to yn.

Towel was wrap around his torso showing his broad chest, toned abs, perfect v line as water was dripping from his hairs running through his sculpture body until it consumed in the loosen towel. Perfect view    to get eye bless early in morning and perfect view to give yn heart attack just after waking up.

Where just as taehyung walk out he felt shares on him which he successfully ignored and started drying his hairs but groan and roll his eyes when he felt like someone boring whole in him. Who could it be other than his wife who was drooling over him shameless without blinking.

"take a picture it will help you more than eyeing me like pervert" taehyung Muttered coldly without looking at her making yn flinch and come out of her dream land as scoff left her mouth.

She took phone from night stand while getting up from bed to walk towards him making him raise his his eyes.

"I don't have to. I have plenty in my phone already" yn told with cheekily smile showing taehyung's shirtless pics on her screen making his eyes widened. He try to snatch the phone but yn was fast enough to back away.

Taehyung scoff but smirk form on his face as he remember once she said she didn't even know his name.

"Aren't you fangirling too much?" Taehyung said while crossing his arms around himself. Yn gulp before smiling like an idiot knowing how much it pisses him off.

"You know nothing mr.kim, I'm your die heart fan" yn whispered taking step closer to him, last part near his ear before running inside washroom to hide her blushing face as her heart was pounding inside looking at his glares which was making him look more hot for her poor heart.

Where taehyung felt himself being flustered for nothing as he curse under his breath blaming yn for this idiotic feeling he was feeling according to him.

After getting ready in casuals  he walk downstairs as he wasn't going to office for one more week  as he had to learn and understand all the details he forgot in this four years. No one knows except from some of Kim's trustworthy people that he loose his memories so he had to be prepared for any  situation.

He sat on dinning table but frown when breakfast wasn't served. He called maids as they stand infront of him looking down.

"Where is breakfast?" Taehyung asked in annoyance making those maids nervous at the unfamiliar tone of their master.

"Th-that"

"What!?" He asked rudely when he didn't get any answer from them.

"Y-ou used to make breakfast in morning so we d-didn't-" older maid told nervously but stopped midway when taehyung stand up.

"I what!?" Taehyung asked in amusement as never in his life he went to kitchen to even drink water since he became successful idol. When he couldn't got his answer he was about to shout at them but yn's voice saved them.

"You used to make breakfast and I used to make dinner for us in return that's what we agreed" yn told as she walk infront of taehyung and eyed maids to go passing apologic smile to them.