25: little tease/ blame

Vote , comment and follow ♥️

Word count:- 8200+ 🤭

Comment you all and tell me which part you liked.

(There are two different songs as it's merge of 3 chapters. Tell me if it suits the scenes or not)

( Also due to long length chapter Can be split in two part as per Wattpad settings so check it until you reach author's note in the end)
____

Next morning

Taehyung's POV:
I was sitting on dinning table while having my breakfast with annoyed expressions, where my dear father in law was sitting infront of me with that Oldman blank face besides my princess was sitting glaring at her plate with that cute angry pout on her face showing she was irritated.

Why not reason of our state was sitting right in front of her, to my bad just besides me. Sohee. Thank to clowns in circus that that idiot didn't opened her mouth yet but too my bad, it was just my bubble.

"Taehyung I'm not coming to the office today" my baby informed me I like it wasn't obvious that she won't come when her father is here but I still nodded just to hear someone's disapproval.

"What are you saying? There is important meeting and you were the one arrange it. How will we handle it? You don't even care how tae will manage.-" this girl really need to shut up. It's none of her business. I was about to say something but yn beat me which Calling her name.

"Ms.lee" she called with smile on her face. The big fake one which made me almost made face.

"there is something called 'none of your business'. Keep that in your mind, yeah? If so then try to check your emails." My baby said politely before smiling at her father and started eating.

I didn't even needed to open my mouth to shut sohee up the way her face fell in utter embarrassment when she saw the mail in which yn postponed the meeting for later day yesterday afternoon only due to my and her schedule.

Yn was never irresponsible person. She knows how to manage her personal responsibility and office duties. Talking about that smirk form on my lips when I saw her shoting me silent glare.

Such good ass human she is. Note my sarcasm please. She really knows how too keep someone shut up when it's needed. What I have noted till now is she really gets effects by what people think about her where I don't give flying fuck.

But still she knows how and when to protect herself and put her self-respect up high. No doubt my woman is confident and strong and I'm proud of that, even if she wasn't I would have proud of her because she has my heart in her hand which so many people failed to even touch.

but behind four walls she is totally different person, she doesn't showed to anyone outside what she is and come out rude and cold. That's great too. Because no one deserves my baby's softness accept me. I'm too jealous if she does show that. Being polite and being soft are two different things.

From inside she is something else, someone who need lots of attention, care and love. Not from anyone but me. I mean I'm not idiot to not understand that simple thing when she whine, sulk only infront on me. That to not often knowing I'm not that taehyung she seeks attention of.

I feel bad for her, I have seen the vulnerability in her eyes, like she is hiding so much pain in those pretty night blue does eyes. It's not bad. Not at all. She doesn't need to be strong infront of me when I'm here and I thank my past self that I made her relay on me at least.

Since I started sleeping in our shared bedroom I have noticed she used to mumbled things in her sleep or sometimes never slept cause of her insomnia. That time I had great urge to pull her in my arms watching the sweat on her forehead.