33: her birthday

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES 🎉♥️

If the silent readers didn't vote and comment today then I will assume my 3k readers doesn't like spicy chapter's and I won't write smut much in this book.🫂

11000+ words💀

I'm just extending the length of chapters lol.

Comment you all or i will be disappointed after writing this much long chapter for whole 3 days straight :)
____________________________________

From black to white
From blur to bright
From dark to light
From pushing away to pulling closer

This is how they vowed their life of love.

Authors POV:
At night

"Wake up, bub." Taehyung's soft alluring deep voice hit her ears in sleep along with the touch on his fingers running through her hairs to fix it. Where yn groan and turned her face to other side in response to take her sleep.

This human was ignoring her like thin air since they are in villa from 3 days. Maybe not ignoring but he wasn't giving her attention at all doing god knows what on his laptop and now she sleeping peacefully he has to ruin it using that sweet voice so that she will give up. Yn scoff internally.

Manipulating jerk!

Yn felt her body shaking but she didn't reacted. taehyung sigh at that before scooping her upper body in his arms.

"Wake up princess." He whispered near her ear causing her to shiver. not that word kim taehyung!!!

"Noo go ignore me like you did for whole day, you were busy when I ask you to go on shopping with me, now I'm busy sleeping too." Yn mumbled yawning with closed eyes. Taehyung chuckle at that.

He agreed, he was actually busy with workload. He even realise how much his wife handles the company work, almost half of it that and now she was on break, he understood how prettily she manage things so that he doesn't even have to get bothered about that part of work. And also he needs his next day to be all free so he had to work more. Taehyung sigh looking at her who was sleeping in his arms.

"Do you want to open your eyes directly in swimming pool?" Yn heard him faintly and snort.

"Mmm do that and i'mma tell my father." Yn voice out with shrug. He looked at her in disbelief, what a way to threaten.

"Later don't say I didn't warn you" he voice out and then the next moment she was in lifted in air causing yn to wrap her arms around his neck as whine left her mouth with tiny murmurs. He look at the clock before started walking out of the room with her in his arms.

"Are you really going to dump me in pool?" Yn ask in tiny shruggling in his neck pouting making taehyung chuckle.

"Yes" he answered making yn stare at him with sleepy eyes nodding.

"I have c-cruel husband." Yn declared yawning before putting her head back him chest to sleep. Taehyung snort at the comment.

Such a cruel husband he is, that she can doze off on his chest peacefully without caring about where she is leading to. After some steps he stopped and loud voice hit her ears making her sleep fly away.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone shout while blasting sparkle bombs.

Where yn flinch cutely in his arms before looking here and there in panic hearing so many familiar voices at once and the sudden blast which made taehyung coo hard, her sleep was longer gone.